Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I made myself depressed.

blackoutblackin

blackoutblackin

Sugar Cookie Monster
★★★★★
I was browsing Netflix and stumbled upon this movie I haven’t seen in a long time. It stars this actress that I have developed a crush on since seeing this movie. But now I’m upset cuz I feel I oversimped by viewing every single video on her tiktok. I still like her, tho. And since im obviously out of her ballpark, the best I could do is watch whatever movies and television she’s in. And keep at it. Don’t wanna overdo it.

Someone better respond or no more food posts!

Can someone fucking respond, please?

Someone better respond or no more food posts!
I haven’t seen a single edible one :feelsjuice: but the post yeah I do that to myself too I don’t check their socials but I’ll watch a lot of movies with them in it over and over

I haven’t seen a single edible one :feelsjuice: but the post yeah I do that to myself too I don’t check their socials but I’ll watch a lot of movies with them in it over and over
Good, stay off of social media.

Which actress?

brutal. take a break.

I’m keeping the actress’s name a secret. There’s a reason why I didn’t mention her in the post.