Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I made my mother lose an orbiter

Kurt Gödel

Kurt Gödel

Proud MSTOW
★★
Giphy

Happened last week.

My mom uses tinder and another app frequently.
One day this guy called in the night. My mother had already told us that she was going out on a date. The guy sounded like a nervous wreck and after he told me that he was looking for [mother's name] i handed the phone to her. She then went out to the date.

No more than 4 days passed when my mother was going out on another date. She had already left when the cuck called again. I asked who it was and i realized that this guy is a retard for handling phone calls so i spared him from his awkwardness and said "Listen, i don't know if you are the man waiting for her but she already left. She's on her way already." I was actually trying to confort him. He just said "ooh... Ok thank you."

The next day, she wasn't angry or anything but told me "Next time someone calls asking for me, never tell them where i am." She then showed me a whatsapp message from the guy that expressed how disappointed he was because she went on a date with another guy :feelskek: .

Last edited:
He’s registered here

View attachment 214625

Happened last week.

One day this guy called in the night. My mother had already told us that she was going out on a date. The guy sounded like a nervous wreck and after he told me that he was looking for [mother's name] i handed the phone to her. She then went out to the date.

No more than 4 days passed when my mother was going out on another date. She had already left when the cuck called again. I asked who it was and i realized that this guy is a retard for handling phone calls so i spared him from his awkwardness and said "Listen, i don't know if you are the man waiting for her but she already left. She's on her way already." I was actually trying to confort him. He just said "ooh... Ok thank you."

The next day, she wasn't angry or anything but told me "Next time someone calls asking for me, never tell them where i am." She then showed me a whatsapp message from the guy that expressed how disappointed he was because she went on a date with another guy :feelskek: .
Lose*

You don't have a father? Brutal man sorry to hear

Sounds like your Mom hasn't matured past 14.

Imagine if she swiped right on you tho.

You don't have a father? Brutal man sorry to hear
He's a brocel divorcecel but it's getting hard for me trying to support him.
Thanks grammarcel, english is not my first language and i appreciate any corrections :feelsokman: .
So this is what it's come to
Yeah, i was surprised at first but she's been doing this for two or three years :kys:
Imagine if she swiped right on you tho.
Lololol i'm afraid of that happening but i had to give tinder a try. Going to post my results soon.

Last edited:
My mom uses tinder
brutal
Chads are rawdogging your mother in the ass, dude
She gives you a goodnight kiss with Chad's dried up cum still on her lips
It's fucking over
I think I'd rope if my mother was such a degenerate
how old is she?

Last edited:
Foids at it again with the deceptive lying

Mother uses tinder

View attachment 214625

Happened last week.

Nice one Bro.

He’s registered here
:feelskek:

Last edited:
Lol my mother does the same. Truly all women are disgusting and braindead whores

w o w w o w w ow

Pls set me up with your mum. I’ll be the most based step dad to you.

this is not ok, can you move out. can't imagine what it must be like to live with a mother like that.
Pls set me up with your mum. I’ll be the most based step dad to you.
:lul:

this is not ok, can you move out. can't imagine what it must be like to live with a mother like that.

I'm trying to recover from NEETdom. I don't know what to do, i suffer from anxiety and i'm thinking about hoping to a part time job first, then full time. But now i'd preffer being self employed. That entails third world stuff like literally dumpster diving between other options but being boss free sounds nice.
Yes, i've had jobs and the last one was very promising. I've always been non NT but the stress of that job pushed me over the edge.

I'm trying to recover from NEETdom. I don't know what to do, i suffer from anxiety and i'm thinking about hoping to a part time job first, then full time. But now i'd preffer being self employed. That entails third world stuff like literally dumpster diving between other options but being boss free sounds nice.
Yes, i've had jobs and the last one was very promising. I've always been non NT but the stress of that job pushed me over the edge.
Hope your situation improves soon, wageslaving is the only way to get out, also being boss free normally entails lower wage, ie. shop owner, might be better to get a job where the boss is lazy or not present.
Just read your story about that rancher, God bless him, real hero standing up to the cartel dogs. The cartels are the devil himself, and he sent them into hell

Just read your story about that rancher, God bless him, real hero standing up to the cartel dogs.
Thank you for reading. His story deeply impacted me and i think he gives us a great example about the need for having tools for our own protection and the people that we care about.

Your mom is a hoe, no offense to you personally

That's no way to treat your future Daddy