Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I made my mother cry by apparently having no self worth

Themisterpepsi

Themisterpepsi

it be how it be
-
She asked what went wrong while crying, blaming herself for what I've become
But what she dosent know is that there was no hope for me in the first place, no chance at redemption, I was born with low quality genes and society decided that I'm worth very little and ostracized me so why even try?

Too much of a cuck to say anything back though
Might get kicked out soon

how did it lead up to that?

My mom cried once because I admitted that I was miserable being alone all the time. Shit sucks but eventually you stop feeling bad about it.

damn thats unfourtunate my parents know im ugly so they dont really say anything about me having a girlfriend ... they knew they had bad genes..

I don't really act miserably. My mom nags me to find a gf and my dad makes fun of me from time to time. My sister annoys me and tries to bully me into a relationship. They think I'm some kind of giga MGTOW but I'm not. I'm muthafuckin' incel.

HAHA call her a bluepilled bitch and tell her how it is, if she calls you mentally ill/says ur wrong just start ignoring her, HEHE

i hate making my family feel bad

I made my mother cry as an edgy teen by telling her I despised the fact she brought me onto this planet, on my birthday. I made sure to laugh.

Does she see you trying in terms of school and work?

She shouldn't harbour this amount of disappointment, if she choosed to bring you into this world. Having kids is a selfish choice anyways.

You're a young buck, she shouldn't kick you out.

Having kids is a selfish choice anyways.
Truest statement all day.
AF017B88 6780 49B3 83AF C120CE85F893

damn, I know that feel

I also made my sister and mother cry by sperging about my shitty genes and how no girl likes me.
I can understand tho, must be horrible feeling to hear your own child talk about how he failed in life and there's nothing you can do about it.

suprised it made your sister cry, from what most incels tell me seems like their sisters are either complete whores or dont give a fuck.

But what she dosent know is that there was no hope for me in the first place, no chance at redemption, I was born with low quality genes and society decided that I'm worth very little and ostracized me so why even try?

Your mom is probably the only woman who cares about you what makes you think that she's going to kick you out?

Damn, brutal as hell. My mother birthed two currycel manlets. Enough said.

Yeah mine was the same the first time she found out but by now I believe she has just accepted what I am and doesn't really care anymore. Which I'm still undecided if that's better or worse than if she just never realized.

don't be a pussy, redpill her

my parents don't do much of that they don't really talk to me at all tbh,they don't need to worry about me because they have two other socially adept children that are well off in life

same i have discussion with my parents alot and my mom gets really upset she blames herself for my failures. so i attempt to blackpill her so she doesnt feel like a failure of a parent and it wasnt her or my fault

are you neet?
same i have discussion with my parents alot and my mom gets really upset she blames herself for my failures. so i attempt to blackpill her so she doesnt feel like a failure of a parent and it wasnt her or my fault
her fault for having kids

Last edited:
My mother says she hates to see me so depressed all the time, so she keeps increasing the amount of jewpills I take. JFL it's not some chemical imbalance, it's my shit life in general.

Life is too injustice

damn that tingled my heart a bit in a sad way

siblings?

back with the ragefuel avatar
Guess why? Because I am back to November style tbh tbh, my text under the nickname is an easter egg

Last edited:
I made my mom cry in a similar fashion once. she is extremely religious and keeps pushing her ideals on me since i was a kid like be nice to girls and marriage and one day a good girl will find me so we can start a family. she doesnt realize she is so old and that ship sailed 50 fucking years ago when women were still pure that none of what she says relates to me in any way
So she tries to talk to me about when i will get a gf and give her grandkids like every week. One time I said i was never ever going to have any since no girl wants me. she then started spewing her bullshit to me and saying im lazy and if i just tried talking to more girls a little harder...
So I lost it. I blew my cool and said, "THATS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN BECAUSE IM AN UGLY LOSER!"
she tried to talk, "-but you're not"
I shouted, "AN UGLY LAZY LOSER AND GOD MADE ME THIS WAY! GOD DOES EVERYTHING, RIGHT? WELL THEN HE MADE ME UGLY AND LAZY AND IM ALL ALONE BECAUSE GOD HATES ME AND WANTS ME TO BE ALONE. IF YOU WANT GRANKIDS SO MUCH PRAY TO YOUR FUCKING GOD TO FIND ME A GF!!" and i slammed my door shut. she quickly shouted that the devil must have put bad thoughts in my head and went to her room weeping. she pisses me off so much i like to blame God in front of her because i know she cant handle it and cries. i hate religious people. i tell her if god is all powerful then he purposefully made me a loser and didnt create a gf for me. but if you tell religious people this they always say that isnt true or he works in mysterious ways and everthing is for a reason. Hmmmmm....so me being a wizard is for a reason? Yippee i hope it just isnt so i have soul crushing depression and agony everyday haha. good one god!

she quickly shouted that the devil must have put bad thoughts in my head
The devil did ONE thing right! :cool:
i hate religious people
She doesn't represent all of us. Only when we renounce this material Earth and fight against it will we get Jannah. The bodies we have may be ugly, but our souls are beautiful, the case is the opposite for the normies.

Rather than rot, Why not CHOose to MAke a diffEReNCe?

Yeah. My mum was similar when i was a teenager. I explained to her how low down the pecking order i was and how degenerate and deformed i am and she cried. Then i become a bluepiller later on before my breakdown a few years ago. We don't talk much about it these days. She knows whats up.

man up and tell her how you really feel, and how degenerate this society is, and why ugly men do not win in the dating scene, black pill her.

I blackpilled the shit out of my mother and now she stopped asking stupid questions

I don't have the balls to confront(blackpill) my parents imo, I don't think I'll be able to stomach seeing my mom cry and I'm pretty sure my dad would just call me a dumbass kek. Especially since they both weren't ugly when they were young, I just got shit genetic arrangement. Oh well, guess I'll just keep lying about my attempts and how I'm still searching.

Anyways my condolences OP.

Atleast u are a janitor on incels.is