Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I made my first soup today

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Ngl bros, it tastes ranging from mediocre to bad, but I took some tomato soup, and put potatoes, lentils, and beans and threw it all in. All I can make is chicken/meat and rice, so I'm broadening my horizons :feelslala: added way too much salt though

Nice man, mogs me hard tbh

Yeah me too it was pretty easy, just drop the packet in with water.

Nice. I've never made soup in my life; I do enjoy consuming (do you eat or drink it?) it though.

I hate soup. I've had it once.

How to spot a manlet with weak bones 101
Correct on the weak bones part but I'll have you know I am the KING of manlets at 182cm.

ive never broken a bone though, but my wrists are pretty tiny.
You've only had it once? I thought it was a staple in every culture and house hold
I'm curry, so I've never had it. It's not appealing to me, as I would much rather eat something with a bite to it.

nice. keep making stuff, cooking is mostly easy af just throwing shit together as you said.

Based cookcel
It's a great cope tbh

Based cookcel
It's a great cope tbh
Update: after getting cold the soup looks absolutely fucking disgusting. I had to pour it into the toilet what the fuck man.

Update: after getting cold the soup looks absolutely fucking disgusting. I had to pour it into the toilet what the fuck man.
We weren't born with knowledge brother, there will be another day for a better soup :feelsokman: