Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I made my first Chadfish profile on Tinder... so many matches.

Moe Lester

Moe Lester

Banned
-
I got 15 matches in 6 hours. All the girls are 7-8-9/10 . On my real Tinder profile it took me 2 months to get 15 matches, and most the girls were average or landwhales.

I fucking hate my life...

Oh and one girl I recognized from when I messaged her before on my real Tinder profile. Last time I said "What's up beautiful? Why are you on Tinder!? You're too pretty to be single!" and she just said "Lol thanks", then never messaged me back. But on my Chadfish profile I said the EXACT same thing to the same girl and she said "Awwwe thanks hun " :feelskek: :feelsrope:

On the internet you can be anything, even chad.

I got 15 matches in 6 hours. All the girls are 7-8-9/10 . On my real Tinder profile it took me 2 months to get 15 matches, and most the girls were average or landwhales.

That's not a bad result, did any of those matches lead to sex?

how do you chadfish im curios

On my real Tinder profile it took me 2 months to get 15 matches, and most the girls were average or landwhales.

So you got 15 matches on Tinder with at least some of them being average? With your real account?

:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

Can I Chadfish using your REAL pic, Chad?

That's not a bad result, did any of those matches lead to sex?

If they did I wouldn't have an account on here right now. I decided to join this forum after I realized it was over. :/ I messaged then but it didn't lead anywhere. And the girls that I say were "average" were probably 4/10 for everyone else. I have my own opinion of what average is. I'd date anyone just about now... okay maybe not anyone... but my looksmatch yeah! :feelzez:

If they did I wouldn't have an account on here right now. I decided to join this forum after I realized it was over. :/ I messaged then but it didn't lead anywhere. And the girls that I say were "average" were probably 4/10 for everyone else. I have my own opinion of what average is. I'd date anyone just about now... okay maybe not anyone... but my looksmatch yeah! :feelzez:
Is it allowed to stay on the forum if you ascend?

Its amazing how the one word ('tinder') defeats all the arguments foids and normies have about the blackpill. Single greatest social experiment in mankind's history that exposes foids for what they are. Foids have so many options available its truly staggering, while ugly guys have none and fit average adjusted normies get bottom tier landwhales. How could a foid regardless of looks possibly ever understand how we feel In the face of thousands of tinder matches?