Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I made it on ADoseofBuckley

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-

View: https://youtu.be/GQ_3_MfDLYM?t=294

yayy im famuse :)

Anyway, to TDLR the video its some bluepilled soyboy telling us we need to "man up" or whatever and the classic "ur a lonely virgin oinkler terrorist"

In the post he completely missed the point. He brought up an irrelevant comparison where the base line was just "Even during old times if you let your woman out of the castle she would sleep with another lord and you would fight in a war over her". I never tried envisioning myself as a knight or anything. He took it completely out of context and tried making me into some "I wanna go back in duh old dayz" guy.

Last edited:
who cares what some cuck thinks

He didnt feature any posts about big chungus because he knew he couldn’t get past your ironvsoood logic on chungus

Fuck that faggots show, that bitch has been irrelevant for years now.

I love how all of these fucking rap critics think they can all of sudden have opinions on shit after becoming irrelevant.

Now everyone wants to be a political commentator and they're all of sudden an expert on incels.

Fuck this dude.
Who even is that?

ADoseOfBuckley, he used to do rap album reviews but since his channel is on the brink of death, I guess he decided to get into political commentary.

Good for him I guess, but he's still a fucking bitch.
He doesnt do rap albums dude youre thinking of fantano. He does musical autopsy which means he picks a song snd mskes fun if it

He doesnt do rap albums dude youre thinking of fantano. He does musical autopsy which means he picks a song snd mskes fun if it
Why is he paying any mind to incels they should go focus on actual threats like actual criminals

Guys like us would be slaves in medievil times... ummm, someone wanna let him know we still are?!?

Use your fame to ascend.

Fuck that faggots show, that bitch has been irrelevant for years now.

I love how all of these fucking rap critics think they can all of sudden have opinions on shit after becoming irrelevant.

Now everyone wants to be a political commentator and they're all of sudden an expert on incels.

Fuck this dude.
I actually really like his views on music, but that's where my liking ends. The dude really needs to keep his mouth shut on anything else, especially politics.

Sounds like a faggot that has a reddit sticker on his macbook. Enough said.

Adoseofbuckley? that guy's a fucking cunt.

Holy shit forgot that dude existed

I remember his shitty vids about MODERN MUSIC BAD, thought he was a huge clueless faggot and stopped watching him
I hate both of them equally because they're both pieces of shit.
Agreed.

So not getting laid is the same evil as blowing up buildings (in minecraft) now? Amazing.
Canada's so cucked, the whole nation glows in the dark as some sort of disgusting and cruel psyop.

A Dose of Cuckley
Never heard of that shit before. The name Buckley reminded me of that cringe videogame webcomic...

11E231C9 FD8C 4808 9C96 11985C8126C6

lol at his faggy commeters

“No ones having sex at 17 bro!” :soy: Such a bluepill cope
Tbh. Only foids and 6+ males are getting anything at that age. Soyfag is in for a shock.