Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I made Counters to the 48 Laws of "Power, THE INCEL LAWS OF POWER. [DRAFT]

Benj-amin

Benj-amin

I am not Insane, Just one step ahead of the curve.
★★★★★
[DRAFT]
There a small amount of rules I agree with and
How to beat fools or use 48 Laws of Manipulation or “Power”

THIS IS LONER POWER. The counter to the 48 laws of so-called “Power”

0.) Use as much of their own Medicine Against them as you can. You have nothing to lose. Use their laws to better yourself.
1: Do not Outshine Anyone for that matter, always destroy the enemy in Silence

2.) Destroy your enemies silently, especially the ones who are trying to use you, Kill them immediately, for they are Human, Obfuscate and Misdirect your enemy, Send hitmen to kill them, Never do the dirty work yourself

3 Conceal your intentions, in a matter of Fact, Lie and say as little as possibly, frustrate them, and conceal everything behind an impenetrable veil. Nothing should be seen, intentions should be unable to be inferred, and the originator unidentifiable. DON’T SAY SHIT.

4. Say Nothing, Fuck speaking to Trash, Did I say this before? DON’T SAY SHIT. Be a Gheist:

5. Fuck Reputation, Have no reputation, as a Purecel if you have a Reputation, it will always be a Negative, Undesirable, or a Satirical One. As the Many Purecels before you had to endure.

6. Keep Attention AWAY from you, it is useless to the Trucel.

7. Do the work YOURSELF AND Take the Credit, and enact retribution on those who do no work and Take the credit, for they are ALSO USELESS. Pride yourself in your fucking Achievements, Boy. Do not let Parasites and Leeches sap that away from you, it is your God-given gift and Joy. And is worthy of being defended with Violence.

8. Avoid Other People, and send Trojan Horses and other Nasty Destructives by proxy for those that use Bait to try and lure you. Do not waste your time on other people.

9.) Always use Actions to win, Speech will do absolutely fucking nothing to help your cause, “They” will not listen, Normies do not care at. Fucking. ALL.

Speak none, Act all.

10 Associate with no one, and Manipulate the Unfortunate to your bidding by Proxy against Fools who use these 48 “Laws” of “Power”, which are just manipulation tactics.

11. Everyone Should be Completely Independent and his only Government, and never rely on anyone else except in times in need when they are TRULY unable to support themselves, like Infants, or the Morbidly Ill and Elderly.

12. Reject all acts of “Generosity” and “Selective Honesty” for they are Lies, traps, manipulation, and Dishonesty, Cut their fucking hands off and feed it too them for their acts of “Generosity”, and if they give Negative feedback instead, Quarter them. give them back THRICE as much Pain and Suffering compared to their “generosity”. There Generosity is a Trap to make you feel Guilty, like A Vampire or parasite, they use Generosity and “Honesty” to keep you snared into their trap to extract energy and favors from you, like roaches, Do not care about their feelings, for they didn’t give a fuck about yours to begin with, they will use their “Generosity” against you, and as such, is worthy of Violence, Aggression, and the use of the utmost Power and abilities to destroy them in every way imaginable, hold a Grudge for years so you can prepare for the “Comeback”.

13. Find ways to assist yourself, Use your self-knowledge, books, and readily available medium to gain help, this is the Digital age, not the hunter-gatherer age, we will never return back to that age, ever, and I will make sure of it.

14. Reject friends, we have no friends to begin with, they are all fraudulent and selfish, only interested in helping and benefiting themselves, like pieces of shit, is this really what you call a “Friend”, Friends are infinitesimal in this era unfortunately.? If try to “friend” you to spy on you, spy on them and send a Trojan Horse “Friend” to spy on them, and hurt them in any way possible. Kill this “Friend” for he is with the enemy.

15. Hurt and Hate, Destroy and Erase Completely, Create nothing for the Society and world that treated you as if you were shit or a pet, as a serf

16.) Be invisible, and spy and discover all the unknowns, the ones that hide in the darkness will be brought to the light.

17. Terror works, but if the enemy uses Terror as well, you know what is up, and be as strudy and Daring as a stone in the earth. Spy the fuck out of them, Violate all of their rights, for they are not respecting yours by default, it is free game, and follow all the previous laws.

18.) Be the “Gray man”, Silent and Deadly, the Whispering night. Eavedrop and gather all the intel from the Public and all available source, you are your repository of knowledge, after all.

19.) Make deceitful appearances, so that no one understands what they are dealing with. Lie, Decieve, and Cheat to make sure your true identity is never revealed.

BE ANONYMOUS.

20.) Never rely on anyone else, it is obvious as a trucel you only got yourself, in this case return to Rule #0.

21.) Treat every person EQUALLY, every person is assumed to have ulterior motives, never take them lightly, and have a game plan in case they go roque so you can fuck them up with ease. Never reveal shit to them unless you are required to do so or it is needed.

22.) If they Surrender, treat them as much as a threat as if they were still a combatant, Government does this, so should you. Never Surrender to enemy unless you have with 99.999% that you can escape.

If the enemy surrenders, follow Rule #15, Yielders are wastes of fucking time and no fun, and should be #15’d as fast as possible. Pleasure in killing, immortalize in killing.

23.) Following Rule 0

If enemy uses it, Cut off their main source, they will come crawling and roaming around like Parasites and Roaches, looking for the next meal, But they will be squashed, for their Parasitic food supply will be cut off, and they will be a nice little happy meal. Power can only come from the self, The people who latch onto single external forms of power are Parasites, Vampyres, Larvae, Roaches, Insects, Subhmans, and Animals, Who’s life is not worth keeping.

24.) Courtiers are useless pieces of shit. We do not flatter, we do not care what others think, we exemplify Antinomianism. Flattery accomplishes nothing but transient Feelings and eventual destruction. Truth is the Only “Courtier”.

25.) Find your GENUINE Self, and Exemplify it. Do not try to create Masks and Fake egos to try to participate in the Clown Circus known as “society”. Trying to be the Chameleon will not work, and the bullshit such Chameleons who try to “Recreate” themselves end up being exposed for bullshit, especially as a Black Brother who follows this book. Chameleons need to be destroyed and Removed as Quickly as possible, and Called out and Destroyed as Violently as possible, for they are cowards. Chameleons are easy to spot once you observe these fuckers.

26.) Rule 0. In order to beat fools who use Proxies to do nasty deeds, you must also use Proxies do Gods work, Your life is to valuable to lose,

27.) Believe NOTHING, only Recognize truth , whether is be through Science Research or Experience, always follow your own Judgement from these two forms of Truth discovery. REJECT ALL Cults. Reject Idols or people who want you to take Idols, ER is not a Idol.

28.) Don’t just be Bold, DARE. Make the actions without Remorse or second thought, and take yourself out.

29.) Return to Rule 0, Always Plan to the end. And never DRIFT, do noT drift from the plan until you are finished.

30.) Always Show the work involved in your work, and Dishonored and expose those who try to make it seem otherwise, for they are ingenuine liars and possibly, fools under masks Anything Great will always take great effort that will be unwilling to undertake.

31.) YOU MAKE THE CHOICES, Take all the options into account, if they try to put a limited amount of choices on you, Shut them the fuck up and Destroy them.

32.) Never play to fantasies, Always stay centered in Truth, and Give others the truth no matter how harsh, if desire to mingle with Normies. Expose the bullshit of people who play to other’s fantasies

33.) Do not let other people Control your weaknesses, Patch up your Weaknesses, Make yourself undesirable to be abused, be invisible, and destroy the fools who do try to use your weakness

34.) Do not treat people anymore so than how you would treat yourself, Treat those that think they are “Kings” the opposite, for they are not Kings, they are Humans who eat, sleep, and shit like we do. If they use negativity. Send. It. Back. With three times the Force.

35.) Rule 0, Patience is a Virtue that is lacking in Society. And is not appreciated by most people. Incels already have all the time in the world, for we have nothing to lose.

36.) Rule 0: Disdain what you cannot have

37.) Fuck the Spectacles, and Disdain fools who do use “Spectacles” do heighten their presence, they have no power if they are using this bullshit garbage, Treat it Indifferent, Violence is the last option

38.) Do not try to bother clashing with Normies, they will not change. Do what you truly want behind closed doors, COPE.

39.) Become a Killing Machine and Kill those who try to infuriate you while remaining calm, Kill them quickly and Quietly, preferably through Proxies, so your hands are not dirtied, avoid those pieces of shit as well, And destroy everything in your path.

40. Return to Rule 12.

41.) Fuck and Say screw you to societies expectation of you. Do no follow no man, Become your greatest self.

42.) Destroy and Scatter Power, Absolutely Annihilate those who concentrate and consolidate Power, for they are worthless. The Shepherds are the Worthwhile enemies, Shepherds are my Prey. They are my Food.

43. Only work on the mind which is yourself. People trying to use #43 on you are lying pieces of shit

MENTAL RIGIDITY will prevent other Normshits and other flavors of shit from being worked upon you, Stay Solid, never listen to anything but Truth. Have Zero emotions for them, so they cannot manipulate you.

44.) Do not reveal Values, Plans, or Attitudes. The Counter against people who use Mirrors is to REMOVE THE MIRROR ENTIRELY, to circumvent the mirror, a human who uses the mirror tactic cannot use it if he is not around anymore, now can he? You can ignore him, kill him, call police on him, Assasinate him, Use MAgick on hum, or all of the above, you can make your presence so unbearable and trepidating that they will have no choice but to leave and “take their mirror away” from your face, like breaking a mirror with ugliness. Walk over the enemy, and punch through, pierce through like a Lance,

45.) Accelerationism is key, Speed change as fast as you fucking can, for you can handle it, be as far ahead of the rest of the world as possible, induce the Technological Singularity, Exemplify it, Perfect yourself, and others will cause this mind-blowing fast change into the world, disorienting the Manipulative cunts who use these “Laws” of “Power”, Speed is our Eternal Friend and Ally here, Hermes, Speed is our advantage, and we can destroy power-hungry parasitic weaklings with speed and Speedy Change.

46.)Appear as someone fulls of Flaws and Holes, but is actually well-balanced, Appear as either Neutral, a Nobody, or as Broken and Dangerous with nothing to lose.

47.) Return to Rule 0 for this One. Know when to stop in your plan or objective. Over-ambition leads to destruction.

48.) Assume Formlessness. Rule 0, Grey man, Invisible, Anonymous, Do not have no name or form, be the Ghiest, the Specter.
I Kind of vented in this piece, so ignore the pieces that mention killing.

Just contradict yourself many times bro... What are you, a teenager?

it makes you look like an idiot!

it makes you look like an idiot!
I did say that "I Kind of vented in this piece, so ignore the pieces that mention killing. "
and that it is a Draft, What did I contradict myself on?

I did say that "I Kind of vented in this piece, so ignore the pieces that mention killing. "
and that it is a Draft, What did I contradict myself on?
Mainly trust no one - and do it yourself, then saying get others to do your bidding! A few times...in different ways. Lol.

Basically you just repeat yourself over and ovER! Lol. Can't you see it?

But other than that it seems ok, a bit childish and dramatic. As if you live in a basement and never won a real fight on your own. You are obviously angry at your shituation, and think you have options that you actually do not have.

A Incel hiring a hitman? Ok. Ded srs? Çest merdé! (Such shit!) Do you even know who the enemy is? (Hint: he died long ago. Yet his - shotgun - bullets are finally reaching you now.)

Perhaps you should read, "the book of five rings" by "miyamoto mushashi." That dude will give you some real strategy that is useful.

Of course the 48 law book is good too.

You - and i - cannot began to replace it with a simulacrum. Best bet is to redo your "list" to simplify the 48 into Incel lingo...
Just pretend you are the big Chad in control bro

Mainly trust no one - and do it yourself, then saying get others to do your bidding! A few times...in different ways. Lol.

Basically you just repeat yourself over and ovER! Lol. Can't you see it?

But other than that it seems ok, a bit childish and dramatic. As if you live in a basement and never won a real fight on your own. You are obviously angry at your shituation, and think you have options that you actually do not have.

A Incel hiring a hitman? Ok. Ded srs? Çest merdé! (Such shit!) Do you even know who the enemy is? (Hint: he died long ago. Yet his - shotgun - bullets are finally reaching you now.)

Perhaps you should read, "the book of five rings" by "miyamoto mushashi." That dude will give you some real strategy that is useful.

Of course the 48 law book is good too.

You - and i - cannot began to replace it with a simulacrum. Best bet is to redo your "list" to simplify the 48 into Incel lingo...
Just pretend you are the big Chad in control bro
Well, I said they were COUNTERS to the Book "48 Laws of Power", I wanted to counter people who used the laws in that book.

Well, I said they were COUNTERS to the Book "48 Laws of Power", I wanted to counter people who used the laws in that book.
Sure. So you are taking useful advice and turning it useless?

You are already standing alone. Just by being an ugly freak!

Anyone with irl experience knows it's cooperation that gets things done.

I guess you could say I'm countering your counter!

I might read the 48 laws of power sounds like a blackpilled book

Sure. So you are taking useful advice and turning it useless?
Well, yeah,

It is supposed to defeat people who use the tactics against you, it defeats Power-hungry folk that you might come across.
You are already standing alone. Just by being an ugly freak!
Exactly, I tried to write it for people like me to obtain power as a loner.
I guess you could say I'm countering your counter!
I sort of suck at writing. So give me some leeway here.
Uh, Yeah.
I am Nineteen.

Last edited:
Just repeat yourself bro
Just repeat yourself bro

?
?
This is what i call a failure of imagination. You have to be able to see the box if you want out to get of it.

I.e. "think outside of the box"

?
?
This is what i call a failure of imagination. You have to be able to see the box if you want out to get of it.

I.e. "think outside of the box"
Ok, I see.
I can be a bit redudant.
I do that because people sometimes do not understand what I am saying.

Ok, I see.
I can be a bit redudant.
I do that because people sometimes do not understand what I am saying.
I completely understand that. Same problem here....

It's a interesting thing you wrote.

trash thread.

this should be in the sewers.