Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media I made an instrumental track

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-

this isn't soundcloud.co

@Mainländer Appreciate if you could listen and give your feedback? I really like your music.

I really liked it, mogs me. Those are steel strings right? They sound good but I hate playing with them tbh.

Also right hand mogs me, I can't strum like that.

@Mainländer Thanks bro, they are normal strings, I tweaked the plugins in Ableton to get that effect. Also, your vocals and how you combine words and melody mogs me and probably this entire forum.Thank Again, really appreciate it.

Your a musiccel too? Nice OP! I play electric, so I'm not much of an acoustic fan, so I can't really give your song a rating but the songflow is good.

@Nautica1983 thanks, really appreciate it. I used to play electric back when I was in high school, I suck at shredding and playing the rock songs solos. It is so tough learning them by ear.

@Nautica1983 thanks, really appreciate it. I used to play electric back when I was in high school, I suck at shredding and playing the rock songs solos. It is so tough learning them by ear.
Yeah, I had a problem with that too because I don't care to learn how to read guitar notes, I prefer just making my own instrumentals anyways. Although if you ever want to try again you should get the game rocksmith. You'll learn alot about playing electric from it.

@Mainländer Thanks bro, they are normal strings, I tweaked the plugins in Ableton to get that effect.
I see. I downloaded a shitton of plugins here as well, my studio album is in the latter stages of its production. I hope I can release it soon.

Also, your vocals and how you combine words and melody mogs me and probably this entire forum.Thank Again, really appreciate it.
Thank you so much bro!