Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I made an instagram

:feelsYall:

Screenshot from 2021 09 09 13 16 32

Screenshot from 2021 09 09 13 17 39

Screenshot from 2021 09 09 13 17 57

Screenshot from 2021 09 03 01 59 14

Screenshot from 2021 09 09 13 20 23

Screenshot from 2021 09 03 01 43 55

Last edited:
I have an instagram

Based low inhib if you begin posting blackpill stuff on Instagram
I have an account there, but I've never posted anything

Based low inhib if you begin posting blackpill stuff on Instagram
I have an account there, but I've never posted anything
it's not with my real name and I've had it a few minutes and haven't posted blackpill yet.

good luck getting any attention

it's not with my real name and I've had it a few minutes and haven't posted blackpill yet.
I don't have my real name too. I made IG account when I was 14/15 and I was following some normies in hope of improvement my position in secondary school, then in high school. Unfortunately it was my YT and gaming name so some people knew about me.

Post your gymaxxed pics and slay

Post your gymaxxed pics and slay
foids don't care. And by instagram standards I'm skinnyfat. Even if I do get gymmaxxed to instagram standards, they'll just ask to see my face.

foids don't care. And by instagram standards I'm skinnyfat. Even if I do get gymmaxxed to instagram standards, they'll just ask to see my face.
Stop cock blocking yourself

Anyways this is not a bragging thread. That was the only plan I could devise to lose my virginity as a 32 year old incel to a willing participant. The fact she was an attractive teenaged 5'8" white girl probably made it easier. Will it make up for 30+ years of loneliness? Of course not but I still feel better now that it is no longer hanging over my head, wizardry isn't that great. Oh yeah and I never dropped my blackpill beliefs, it's all true and the idiots on reddit and the like are full of shit. Lifting weights might have helped me somewhat but that was only because I decided to become a bigger fish in a smaller pond rather than trying to swim in the Chad sea.
I will now wait out my ban because I believe incel boards are for true incels even though I doubt my life is going to change much and I kind of had to cheat the game to get laid. Thanks for the camaraderie and laughs over the years.

i only use ig for stalking