Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I made a youtube video, maybe someone wants to see how I look

City Incel

City Incel

Veteran
★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCU1lN_hyPk

I don't have a good delivery, I'm not confident anymore
Yet the story encompasses my actual story pretty well
You can use captions they kinda work but kinda off if you can't hear me due to my voice problems / accent

At one day I had broken from the chains and was on my path to convert to a gigachad
Yet I blew it because I didn't realized just how amazing is what I've done and what it actually means, I missed the last 1% of knowledge I needed for that 100% eternal life and now with 100% knowledge I can't do absolutely nothing just die as society won't give me no chance in hell anymore to get anything anymore.

I only post this because I'm 100% desperate and left for dead and would never had to start a channel from scratch, esp. not like this had I lived slightly different

mogs me + whyte...is it your accent or do you have some kind of speech impediment?

mogs me + whyte...is it your accent or do you have some kind of speech impediment?
Thanks man. I have slight to moderate lisp, I often end words too quickly and don't have strong 2nd part delivery of words. I think it's 80% trauma and lack of practicing speech. 20% has to do with structure of my mouth probably.

I also have Latvian accent because I'm from Latvia and have not worked my spoken English enough to reduce it enough.

Last edited:
Just gymmax for debloat.

Are Latvian girls sexy

average fakecel lookswise

Saw the thumbnail and thought it was my St. Hamudi (PBUH) resurrected for a second. Most people would look like total subhumans if they recorded themselves from that angle, and yet you still look pretty okay. Try losing some weight tbh and don’t sweat the accent, it’s fine.

Last edited:
You remind me of Saint Hamudi.

"Can there be any worse defeat than when one is corroded and seared from within by the acid secretions of sensibility until finally one loses one's outline, dissolves, liquefies; Everyone knows that masterpieces, ironically enough sometimes arise from the midst of such defeat, from the death of the spirit."

The sun god burns ugly men.

Just gymmax for debloat.
I could. I used to be max level gymcel back in the day. Yet won't let me ascend as I won't ascend and won't let me live longer as I'll die in 2.5 years anyway. Which is tragic.

Are Latvian girls sexy
A decent percentage is. I don't care about foid hotness anymore, back when I was powerful I could've had most of them like Pokemon trainer.

average fakecel lookswise
Yeah.

Saw the thumbnail and thought it was my St. Hamudi (PBUH) resurrected for a second. Most people would look like total subhumans if they recorded themselves from that angle, and yet you still look pretty okay. Try losing some weight tbh and don’t sweat the accent, it’s fine.
Yeah there's some similarities.

"Can there be any worse defeat than when one is corroded and seared from within by the acid secretions of sensibility until finally one loses one's outline, dissolves, liquefies; Everyone knows that masterpieces, ironically enough sometimes arise from the midst of such defeat, from the death of the spirit."
Sadly not in this world, the cold hard rationality that came over is perfect but with me being damaged I can't spread it. Because people only want to learn from people above them. Where I can't reach anymore because I went half-blind and now megastruggle.

The sun god burns ugly men.
Nah I got this because I randomized 7 2 3 had urge to go get coffee and then cofffee machine has same number 723 and this got me high thinking I'm the God (again) and I stared at the sun. This time I didn't damage my eyes, but 4 months later I had as my brother had fucked me over after my psychosis and kicked me out, the piece of shit, and I was struggling and not mentally well - so in bad mental state I tried to reclaim powers again which lead to me spontaneously try to stare down the Sun and lose vision that way. Has not so much to do with being ugly apart if I was less ugly I'd have gotten a foid already just from my looks and would not went God fantasy / God reality / fall and delusion route.

I could. I used to be max level gymcel back in the day. Yet won't let me ascend as I won't ascend and won't let me live longer as I'll die in 2.5 years anyway. Which is tragic.

A decent percentage is. I don't care about foid hotness anymore, back when I was powerful I could've had most of them like Pokemon trainer.

Yeah.

Yeah there's some similarities.

Sadly not in this world, the cold hard rationality that came over is perfect but with me being damaged I can't spread it. Because people only want to learn from people above them. Where I can't reach anymore because I went half-blind and now megastruggle.

Nah I got this because I randomized 7 2 3 had urge to go get coffee and then cofffee machine has same number 723 and this got me high thinking I'm the God (again) and I stared at the sun. This time I didn't damage my eyes, but 4 months later I had as my brother had fucked me over after my psychosis and kicked me out, the piece of shit, and I was struggling and not mentally well - so in bad mental state I tried to reclaim powers again which lead to me spontaneously try to stare down the Sun and lose vision that way. Has not so much to do with being ugly apart if I was less ugly I'd have gotten a foid already just from my looks and would not went God fantasy / God reality / fall and delusion route.
Sunrise and sunset only!

Sunrise and sunset only!
Yes but also no. Sunrise and sunset is 99 times better but still in movie Eat the Sun the main guy had suffered some retina burns in macula from sunrise and sunset only so don't do sunset and sunrise only. Just take a pic of the sun on a camera or find online and there stare at it, not manually.

Yes but also no. Sunrise and sunset is 99 times better but still in movie Eat the Sun the main guy had suffered some retina burns in macula from sunrise and sunset only so don't do sunset and sunrise only. Just take a pic of the sun on a camera or find online and there stare at it, not manually.
I saw that movie

I saw that movie
The most silly is the black guy who claims he can lift a lot and then walks to bar and simply unracks it and does zero lift haha

You could probably ascend if you leanmax because your actual facial features don't seem that bad. How tall are you and are you NT?

You could probably ascend if you leanmax because your actual facial features don't seem that bad. How tall are you and are you NT?
I'm 192 or 193cm. I have ADHD and no meds because I have been involuntarily hospitalized and put in a madhouse. This makes all doctors by the book afraid / unwlling to prescribe me ADHD stimulant medicine anymore. I need really good powerful lifestyle such as what I had on Sept 30 2021 to not need ADHD meds (do enough fancy / powerful / inspiring stuff per day so brain chemistry is good).

It’s the Blair witch remastered

I'm 192 or 193cm. I have ADHD and no meds because I have been involuntarily hospitalized and put in a madhouse. This makes all doctors by the book afraid / unwlling to prescribe me ADHD stimulant medicine anymore. I need really good powerful lifestyle such as what I had on Sept 30 2021 to not need ADHD meds (do enough fancy / powerful / inspiring stuff per day so brain chemistry is good).
@NeverGetUp.Belgrade Moggers.is

Thanks! Yet unf. can't help me anymore. I'm 30 and permadamaged my eyesight. It'sOver.
Wait you’re the guy that stared at the sun right?

What did you mean by trying to prove yourself? You wanted to prove you could stare at the sun?
No, I tried to prove myself that I'm the God.

I also wanted to save humanity, I thought I need to make myself the God else it's too late or some bullshit like that. Imagine an incel trying to save mostly normies. Fuck this shit, should've been selfish and kept my vision.

No, I tried to prove myself that I'm the God.

I also wanted to save humanity, I thought I need to make myself the God else it's too late or some bullshit like that. Imagine an incel trying to save mostly normies. Fuck this shit, should've been selfish and kept my vision.
City schizo

Testosterone mogs me with the beard. Ogre maxx and get some tattoos and date a ltb with tattoos.

Unless if you're non NT then it's over.

I'm 192 or 193cm.
2910432_32F74A74-5894-43A0-8C2B-7D5387108BA6.gif

Thx. The lessons is I should've ascened when I still was able to so back in 2010 to 2024 March 23 range.

It might been with some difficulty because I couldn't relate to people / had fairly poor social skills but was doable if I had only pushed 2x harder or 2x smarter or something. :(

Actually that 1% is what ruined my life. I had 3rd experience me putting stuff together and believing I'm the God and I truly with full emotional spectrum realized just HOW bad people are and HAVE been to me. So I righfully went angry. Fuckers called cops on me and kicked me out of my home. "family / friends"? Pieces of shit.

Like how many times my brother been seriously angry and giving toxic angry vibe around? 10 times easily lifetime. I did once per lifetime and they call cops on me.

I would show my face on my channel but that might lead me to getting doxxed or kicked out because my helicopter parents wants to know about everything I'm doing online. Otherwise yeah you got some potential if you leannaxx and betabux :feelsYall: