Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I made a video of my face just for lols and looked like such a hideous monster I spent the next 15 minutes crying

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★
So my gallery is literally just screenshots of memes and random shit . And my mum while going through my gallery pointed out that I had no pics/videos of myself and how rare that is for a 22 yr old college going kid who should be out there making friends and memories n living college life

anyways I opened my camera video and just decided to make my phone stand against the bottle as I recorded the video of me standing in front of the camera

I usually go out of my way to avoid mirrors at my house n have not clicked any pics in the last yr so I had nearly forgotten how subhuman I look

When I watched the vid finally I was looking so so ugly guys I am embarrassed to declare but I cried silently for the next 15 minutes because who would want to fuck or have raw desire for someone like me- In the video I was pudgy, had bug like eyes with deep dark under eye circles and sunken eyes due to shitty sleep schedule, my face was extremely long and looked ogre like

I looked like an abonimation they make a documentary of in Discovery channels

I’m sorry you felt that way brocel

Brutel i have donr that before its embarssing hate video recording myself

brutal been there brocel , hurts to say but youll eventually be numbed by ur subhumanity and accept it. thats as good as it gets

Brutal, can relate to the sunken eyes part. Bad eye area is suicide fuel and sunken eyes are either genetic or almost impossible to revert even with healthy lifestyle.

Brutal, can relate to the sunken eyes part. Bad eye area is suicide fuel and sunken eyes are either genetic or almost impossible to revert even with healthy lifestyle.
true brother... what's interesting is just how much sunken eyes can fuck up ur whole face and there is no cream no surgery

brutal been there brocel , hurts to say but youll eventually be numbed by ur subhumanity and accept it. thats as good as it gets
I hope i can reach that stage of grief

Sucks man. Every time I look in a mirror I get reminded of my bad dark eye circles, eye wrinkles, and bad acne. I have horrible insomnia. I also have to take a corticosteroid for health issues and it makes the insomnia worse. Even my back is completely covered in acne like a bodybuilder on lots of steroids. I don't have a hideous facial bone structure, but the insomnia and medical conditions have aged me a lot and make me look pretty rough.

So my gallery is literally just screenshots of memes and random shit . And my mum while going through my gallery pointed out that I had no pics/videos of myself and how rare that is for a 22 yr old college going kid who should be out there making friends and memories n living college life

anyways I opened my camera video and just decided to make my phone stand against the bottle as I recorded the video of me standing in front of the camera

I usually go out of my way to avoid mirrors at my house n have not clicked any pics in the last yr so I had nearly forgotten how subhuman I look

When I watched the vid finally I was looking so so ugly guys I am embarrassed to declare but I cried silently for the next 15 minutes because who would want to fuck or have raw desire for someone like me- In the video I was pudgy, had bug like eyes with deep dark under eye circles and sunken eyes due to shitty sleep schedule, my face was extremely long and looked ogre like

I looked like an abonimation they make a documentary of in Discovery channels
Same bro. I look like a piece of shit too

Same man I can’t even look at myself

Are you curry? The way you type is very curry-like. If so, why not get an arranged marriage? Also how is incel life in curryland?

Are you curry? The way you type is very curry-like. If so, why not get an arranged marriage? Also how is incel life in curryland?
I am not curry kek English is just not my first language. But tbh I am so subhuman I might as well be curry

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back