Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I made a video compilation of women getting REKT in video games

The best part is, this isn't some mindless game where you unload a clip into a generic female NPC like in Grand Theft Auto. These are cutscene deaths, or games where you can specially choose to kill a woman in BRUTAL ways and the brutality is obvious. Listen to them scream as they burn alive, get cut up, and overall destroyed. It's amazing. And I was only able to do it because I spent all my life playing thousands of video games and have these types of scenes memorized.

Grab her by the pussy.

The best part is, this isn't some mindless game where you unload a clip into a generic female NPC like in Grand Theft Auto. These are cutscene deaths, or games where you can specially choose to kill a woman in BRUTAL ways and the brutality is obvious. Listen to them scream as they burn alive, get cut up, and overall destroyed. It's amazing. And I was only able to do it because I spent all my life playing thousands of video games and have these types of scenes memorized.

LMFAO!!!

Autism. Expected you actually playing against girls or something

i liked the max payne bit

Liked, followed, subscribed.