Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I made a roastie cry today

• Thread starter Deleted member 8499
  • Start date
Deleted member 8499

Deleted member 8499

maskcel
-
There is this roastie that always comes late to morning class with makeup on and asks others if its ok to copy their classnotes and those cucks give her their notes.
Today, during the break she came and sit behind me because all the other seats were taken and she asked me to give her my notes so she can copy them.
I told her I won't and if she wanted the notes she should have attended the lecture. She said I have no right to judge her but I gave her no attention and was looking somewhere else and after a minute I saw her standing up with a huge frown on her face walking towards the exit.

Whiteknighting
Wow you sure showed her

How much of a fucking faggot you are. Rope nigga if this is seriously lifefuel for you. :lul::lul:

She's probably having chad troubles and your comment was the "straw that broke the camels back"

Wow you sure showed her

How much of a fucking faggot you are. Rope nigga if this is seriously lifefuel for you. :lul::lul:
you are a fucking cuck if you would give her your notes

Ayyy another june1cel hallo, could have done a little better tho op.

"You-you shouldn't judge females... Unless the judging compliments them, then it should be known to ALL"

Wow you sure showed her

keep coping, no matter how much you insult people here at the end of the day you are still incel so STFU

you are a fucking cuck if you would give her your notes
If you really didnt give a fuck you wouldnt even have acknowledged her. But you probably told her some bullshit in a shaky soft monotone voice. You cant fool us boyo. Its over. :lul:
keep coping, no matter how much you insult people here at the end of the day you are still incel so STFU
You arent? Fakecel reported :lul::lul::lul:

Women are hateful. Stacies nowadays behave litteraly as spoiled kids. They ALLWAYS get what they want, and NEVER get any criticism of any kind.
Im proud of you OP

So... how many stacies have you tortured and killed?

Women are hateful. Stacies nowadays behave litteraly as spoiled kids. They ALLWAYS get what they want, and NEVER get any criticism of any kind.
Im proud of you OP

So... how many stacies have you tortured and killed?
Implying i even acknowledge stacies. :lul::lul::lul:

If you really didnt give a fuck you wouldnt even have acknowledged her. But you probably told her some bullshit in a shaky soft monotone voice. You cant fool us boyo. Its over. :lul:

You arent? Fakecel reported :lul::lul::lul:
banned like the degenerate u are

Honestly don't think you made her cry. Why would anyone cry just because someone refused sharing them their notes? Was probably something else.

So, ignoring her in that situation would have been more of a lifefuel than telling her to be responsible student, which actually hurt her?
If she felt unconfortable and had to leave, its a fucking lifefuel as big as a gothic cathedral imho

So, ignoring her in that situation would have been more of a lifefuel than telling her to be responsible student, which actually hurt her?
If she felt unconfortable and had to leave, its a fucking lifefuel as big as a gothic cathedral imho

Legit. Seeing them suffer is the best.

Well done OP.

If a stacy spoke to you you'd probably piss yourself so I'm not sure why you're calling that guy a faggot.

Honestly don't think you made her cry. Why would anyone cry just because someone refused sharing them their notes? Was probably something else.
you are right. nobody can be that sensitive.

Good job :feelsokman: Serves the bitch right.

Actually seems like a LARP, femoids never skip/are late to a class

banned like the degenerate u are
Tbh I don’t think the ban was warranted. He wasn’t whiteknighting, he was just saying it was kinda pathetic to call this LifeFuel. He probably would have done the same but without bragging to all of incels.is as if this were somehow an achievement.

She's probably fucking Chad while you're here posting how much you "got her good mwahaha".
Wow you sure showed her

This is banworthy??

knajjd, really?

She's probably fucking Chad while you're here posting how much you "got her good mwahaha".

This is banworthy??

knajjd, really?

whiteknighting is the hallmark of a normie. bluepiller.

you will respect our traditions.