Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I made a quiz: Which type of incel are you

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-

This is super accurate

God damnit. I don’t want to be blackpilled truecel I want to be chad slayer

Attachments

• 6C465873-2C4D-4430-AD1C-224D395690F1.jpeg
    6C465873-2C4D-4430-AD1C-224D395690F1.jpeg
    401.8 KB · Views: 78
Incel quiz results

My results. very accurate.

"You are a BLACKPILLED TRUECEL
It's over, bro. Actually, It never even began. The moment your parents gave birth to you, you were destined to fail in life. You are ugly as sin. You will never find love. No girl will ever desire you. But you already know all that stuff, since the blackpill is strong within you."

Brutal

Screenshot 1

I already knew this. What are the other categories?

You are a BLACKPILLED TRUECEL
It's over, bro. Actually, It never even began. The moment your parents gave birth to you, you were destined to fail in life. You are ugly as sin. You will never find love. No girl will ever desire you. But you already know all that stuff, since the blackpill is strong within you.
It's over ngl

You are a BLACKPILLED FAILED NORMIE(incel)
Somewhere between incel and normie, you aren't the ugliest man in the world, but with today's hypergamous times you will most likely be an incel your entire life. Maybe if you could get rich enough you can escape, but I doubt it. It's over for you, bro. The blackpill is strong within you and at the very least you can take pride in not being a cuck

Somewhere between incel and normie, you aren't the ugliest man in the world, but with today's hypergamous times you will most likely be an incel your entire life. Maybe if you could get rich enough you can escape, but I doubt it. It's over for you, bro. The blackpill is strong within you and at the very least you can take pride in not being a cuck

Apparently Asian in a full white school = failed normie

Sorry you got banned, OP.

Truly blackpilled
full

Screenshot 36

Is it because I was for women's right to vote? :feelstrash:

Ehmmm, not very accurate, still funny.

This is what I got.

Blackpilled Truecel, I feel somewhat proud of it

I got blackpilled fakecel.
I do see myself as a 7/10 but what I see myself as doesn't matter. It's what women see me as that matters and that definitely isn't a 7/10.

I got
You are a Pinkpilled Feminist :feelswhat: wtf

I got blackpilled truecel but there is a problem with the first question, there was no KV option, I have held hands because we had to do Irish dancing at school.

i clicked on the opposite option i wanted to choose

You are a BLUEPILLED FAKECEL
**** off, normie. No one wants you here. Not even gonna give you a description.

Brutal banpill. Over for bancels.

Over for technologically retarded cels who don't know how to post the results of this.

How many possibilities are there? I only see two

blackpilled truecel hahaha

"You are a BLACKPILLED TRUECEL
It's over, bro. Actually, It never even began. The moment your parents gave birth to you, you were destined to fail in life. You are ugly as sin. You will never find love. No girl will ever desire you. But you already know all that stuff, since the blackpill is strong within you."

Brutal

Got blackpilled trucel :feelsrope:

It's over, bro. Actually, It never even began. The moment your parents gave birth to you, you were destined to fail in life. You are ugly as sin. You will never find love. No girl will ever desire you. But you already know all that stuff, since the blackpill is strong within you.

brutal

How many possibilities are there? I only see two
There's 12 possibilities. I guess this forumb is mostly blackpilled truecel which isn't surprising

Blackpilled truecell just like idk 75% here?