Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News I made a Looksmax.org account.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I will be spreading the shitskin pill to all the delusional :bluepill: ethnics there: it must be spread so that curries become lighter and we get better racial perception and race halo effect here in the west.

Make any requests for blackpill threads you want germinated there to be discussed and criticized without the low IQ sub-8 theorizers here: the incelosphere needs to become more open and spread ideas to each other. @FrothySolutions

I will be spreading the shitskin pill to all the delusional :bluepill: ethnics there: it must be spread so that curries become lighter and we get better racial perception and race halo effect here in the west.

Make any requests for blackpill threads you want germinated there to be discussed and criticized without the low IQ sub-8 theorizers here: the incelosphere needs to become more open and spread ideas to each other. @FrothySolutions

It's a good place to discuss it.

They will mog you and mog you and mog you until you can't stand the mogging anymore
I will only be posting in lounge, they seem cool there. :owo:
You can also postmaxx there and beat @Ritalincel 85k post count.

Ritalincel will be mad that you called him a postmaxxer :horror:
I am debating a paki and racepilling him that he's an inferior curry. :owo:

You are both pretty much at rock bottom so I don't see why you bother :cool:
They are calling me a ricecel. :lul:

They are calling me a ricecel. :lul:
Idk why but when Pakis and Indians here clash I can't stop laughing, or maybe because they take it very seriously

I created an account over a year ago before to get rated, I deleted it and I can no longer find the threads I made, thankfully its dug beneath all the other crap that's posted there.