Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I made a fake post as a female on /r/VirginityExchange 2 years ago and I STILL get messages from dudes

Simp

Simp

Recruit
This is why women can't be incels.

I posted ONCE 2 years ago and I'm still getting offers. A virgin male on the other hand goes unnoticed. This is how easy women have it.

I wonder what the M vs F percentage is.

Please share some messages.

I wonder what the M vs F percentage is.

NON VIRGIN girls usually post there either looking for a virgin Chad to help him lose his V card or to hand out platitudes. The actual ratio of male to female virgins approaches infinity.

NON VIRGIN girls usually post there either looking for a virgin Chad to help him lose his V card or to hand out platitudes. The actual ratio of male to female virgins approaches infinity.

How can people see this and not accept the blackpill?

Women cannot be incel. They live life on tutorial island.

usually it's some landwhale lol.

lol the actual virgin women post looking for non-virgin chad's.

Here's a message:

"35yo male. i love to remove ur anxiety. i love shy girls, i will make you feel comfortable. like older attached men? let me know, if you have a pic or a screename we can communicate on. id love to get to know you better"
LOL

Here's a message:

"35yo male. i love to remove ur anxiety. i love shy girls, i will make you feel comfortable. like older attached men? let me know, if you have a pic or a screename we can communicate on. id love to get to know you better"
LOL

how the fuck do they even find you from 2 years ago

that means they literally exhausted all options up until that point

jfl at being a male, we're not human. only chads, chadlites and females are human. we need to be exterminated.

Here's a message:

LOL

LMAOOO this is just embarrassing

I can imagine an overweight, neckbeard normie scouring all of the posts on /r/virginityexchange with his erect dick in hand. Just fucking lol, the thought is hilarious.

just imagine your oneitises inbox. We are literally expendable to them. Not even human.

all women won the genetic lottery

Tmp 16918 d37147814943