Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I Made A "Death Pact" With Myself With Respect To Wealthmaxxing (Poll: How Many Of You Have Done Something Similar?)

Do You Have A "Death Pact" With Yourself?

• Yes (Wealthmaxxing)

Votes: 13 22.0%
  • Yes (Ascension)

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • No

Votes: 35 59.3%

• Total voters
my wagecuckery has bestowed me with considerable financials including investments. Yet I am no happier than I was as a NEET in my parents basement. I merely traded one set of problems for another. I can buy toys to entertain myself, but am stuck with too many responsibilities.

Like what?
dishes, dinner, grocery shopping, commuting, wagecucking, answer work phone calls at 11pm, update budget, clean toilet, wash pillow, dust anime figurines

Yup. Operation 25. Ascension or death

dishes, dinner, grocery shopping, commuting, wagecucking, answer work phone calls at 11pm, update budget, clean toilet, wash pillow, dust anime figurines
That just sounds like regular life, its not like you are a single parent raising children or something lol, like come on dude, there's no way you legit believe that stuff is "too many responsibilities"
Yup. Operation 25. Ascension or death
Good name for a movie too

That just sounds like regular life, its not like you are a single parent raising children or something lol, like come on dude, there's no way you legit believe that stuff is "too many responsibilities"

Good name for a movie too
it is when you are a retard with autism and severe anxiety. Every day is a struggle through monotony and frustration

it is when you are a retard with autism and severe anxiety. Every day is a struggle through monotony and frustration

1. Retards don't have the vocabulary you do, a lot of you guys self deprecate to extremes to give yourself an excuse

2. Who on this forum doesn't have autism, pretty much all of us do, but there's autism and then there's AUTISM:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXbe2VHa37w

3. TBH I see the word "anxiety" used so much I'm not even sure what it means anymore, it doesn't even sound all that bad to me

4. "Monotony and Frustration" - That's also every wagecucks life period (normie or incel), so what are you doing to escape wagecuckdom? (you should be doing something)

1. Retards don't have the vocabulary you do, a lot of you guys self deprecate to extremes to give yourself an excuse

2. Who on this forum doesn't have autism, pretty much all of us do, but there's autism and then there's AUTISM:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXbe2VHa37w

3. TBH I see the word "anxiety" used so much I'm not even sure what it means anymore, it doesn't even sound all that bad to me

4. "Monotony and Frustration" - That's also every wagecucks life period (normie or incel), so what are you doing to escape wagecuckdom? (you should be doing something)

I am capable of typing fancy words in the text box in a humerous manner, but in actual human conversation, it's abundantly clear that my social skills are stunted beyond belief. With great difficulty, I can function in a work environment, but that's about it. Forget interacting with foids or friends, not within my capabilities. As far as escaping wagecuckery, I would like to retire early, but that's at least 10-15 years away. Doubt I will make it that long, if ya know what I mean.

Yeah if I’m not rich by 25 I’m going to off myself

One of the biggest mistakes I've made. Left the US to make my "fortune." Threw away all my possessions except what I could fit in my suitcases. Didn't last three years overseas. And I'm sure as hell nowhere near wealthy.

Don't forget to kill a bunch of simps before you go (in Minecraft)

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: thanks
But i meant that dude in your sig with the black hair
The one i can see while browsing on my pc
I just remeber the blond dude was also your icon
It's not even a dude jfl

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Jb3ONuZjco&ab_channel=AnimeBlurayUK

It's from an anime called Ergo Proxy It is a very good anime but it's confusing as fuck and has a lot of philosophical symbolism and shit and the story is kinda hard to follow you really have to pay attention to what the fuck is going on to understand it. But It was a really unique and good anime hardly anything like it anywhere.

It's not even a dude jfl

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Jb3ONuZjco&ab_channel=AnimeBlurayUK

It's from an anime called Ergo Proxy It is a very good anime but it's confusing as fuck and has a lot of philosophical symbolism and shit and the story is kinda hard to follow you really have to pay attention to what the fuck is going on to understand it. But It was a really unique and good anime hardly anything like it anywhere.

Thanks will check the first episode

At a certain point around 2019 I had reached my limit of how much I was willing to tolerate my shitty existence, I had already thought about killing myself before but this time I was serious.

Actually I think "serious" is the wrong word to describe my state of mind then and now, it was more like I had finally accepted it, the thought of dying was no longer filled with a sense of fear or dispear (there was no seriousness at all). I felt calm, I felt at peace about it, like a weight was off my chest, but I wasn't just going to off myself if I had a chance at an enjoyable life.

So I made a pact with myself with respect to wealthmaxxing:
If I am not wealthmaxxed by the age of 30 I plan on killing myself

By wealthmaxxed I mean being able to live on my own, pay all of my bills and expenses, etc through means of passive income streams that are automatic or semi-automatic, allowing me to live a life of worry free leisure and pleasure, with minimal effort required.

I began to take steps and put a lot of effort towards getting to that goal, trying many things in many different fields. How close or far I am away from that goal, I would never say until I get to the end of either road (complete success or complete failure). I don't want to "jinx" it, also its just a good practice to not talk about the details of your financial pursuits or business while they are "in the works"

The time for boasting comes after you make it, not while you are in the process of doing it lol

Maybe one day I'll be making that "farewell" thread on this forum

I know, I know - "But there's no guarantee you'll make it after all of that effort".

Yeah, chances are slim as hell, I came to terms with that a while now, if I fail I kill myself, if I succeed I'll no longer feel like dying because my life will be amazing now, win win.

I always find it weird how so many incels on this forum don't see this as the perfect opportunity, all of us are always talking about how much we want to die and how tired we are of life

So why is it I never see any incels talking about this "deadline" as if its a common thing, why is it I've never heard another incel talk about something similar to the "pact" I mention in this thread

If you know you want to die, and you hate your life, isn't it common sense to structure your life around the goal of changing it for the better, in such a manner that failure means death

I can't imagine another 10 years as my regular self who has to go to work everyday, be horny as fuck all his life, slaving away all the hours, scarfing down fast food and putting on weight like crazy because I don't feel like I have enough time to cook, etc.

Life as a modern day average human just feels rushed, it feels like its all moving so fast, and that experience feels 100 times worse when you are incel because you don't have access to any of the copes an average human does, your life is 100% all of the bad of being a regular person, with non of the perks, its a worthless life, a life not worth living, this is why I have no fear of death, I've become so tired of life that all the fear I had before is gone now
I once made one but didn't stick to it. now I am just money maxing to Buddha max. no longer care about pleasure. literally just earning money to pay for meditation retreats and retirement.

I cant even get a fucking job