Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I made a bitch cry on discord and it was great

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★
I made a bitch cry on a video call last night and I also suggested her to commit suicide at the end of our call and threatened her :feelsdevil::feelsdevil:, listening to her cry was so satisfying and enjoyable for me, after she put me through stressful situations every night (While i was trying to be her friend or boyfriend :soy::soy:)

Fuck that bitch, I've had enough of this bitch and her lack of interest and animalistic behavior :feelsree:

i know her family and her friends (I spoke to them privately just to find out more information about this bitch and make fun of that :feelskek: ) i used that information just to make her feel worse

I haven't felt this much pleasure in a LONG LONG time!!!!!!!!

for the first time I slept without any problems, that was a great night, this event made me feel more satisfaction for myself than years of drugs and therapy :bluepill::bluepill:

she sent me more messages after this, but I just blocked her, kek.

Fucking hole

I made a bitch cry on a video call last night and I also suggested her to commit suicide at the end of our call and threatened her :feelsdevil::feelsdevil:, listening to her cry was so satisfying and enjoyable for me, after she put me through stressful situations every night (While i was trying to be her friend or boyfriend :soy::soy:)

View attachment 980627

Fuck that bitch, I've had enough of this bitch and her lack of interest and animalistic behavior :feelsree:

i know her family and her friends (I spoke to them privately just to find out more information about this bitch and make fun of that :feelskek: ) i used that information just to make her feel worse

View attachment 980108

for the first time I slept without any problems, that was a great night, this event made me feel more satisfaction for myself than years of drugs and therapy :bluepill::bluepill:

View attachment 980574

The feds are prolly onto you rn lol

View attachment 980627

View attachment 980108

View attachment 980574

you should of recorded it, to show to the incel community, i enjoy seeing evil women suffering, it feels good watching these wicked whores, suffer if you have any clips, please show it to me thank you and goodbye.

pics or it didn’t happen

you should of recorded it, to show to the incel community, i enjoy seeing evil women suffering, it feels good watching these wicked whores, suffer if you have any clips, please show it to me thank you and goodbye.
unfortunately I don't have audacity or I would have recorded it

Very vile personality.

It's not my problem.

pics or it didn’t happen
I would like to post pictures of her and screenshots (everything is in spanish) but I don't want to get in trouble hehehe

Last edited:
Foids have no feelings . Crocodile tears

Please more context, i would like to hear the full story

Nice fedpost negro, rope already.
Fuck women by the way.

Nice fedpost negro, rope already.
Fuck women by the way.
:feelsPop:
Womenc crying is satisfying because it shows how they are supposed to be. Wimpy bitches and nothing else

That must have been fun

How about some context, who is this foid, why were you in a cuckord call with her in the first place etc.

How about some context, who is this foid, why were you in a cuckord call with her in the first place etc.
this.

also bigger question is what did she message afterwards

Fakecel trait: you talk to women on shitscord

Se acabo para los mexichangos abusados sin capacidad para el mal como yo