Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I made a better version of the white house, An actual WHITE HOUSE!

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

The Suffering Ensues
★★★★★
White house

i approve this message
PKh7UI.gif

its on my banner now:feelsokman:
Based, But it could be a bit bigger, I can barely make out what it is, Maybe move hitler a bit and align them and you got the perfect image!

The fact that this is probably one of the most original and highest-effort posts/content this site has seen in a few weeks is... indescribable:feelsjuice:.

Based, But it could be a bit bigger, I can barely make out what it is, Maybe move hitler a bit and align them and you got the perfect image!
its already so chaotic on my banner lol

but i think it deserved a place

always welcome
Ill be afk for a bit making a soy auswitch theme, I think you could make a great song out of it, Send all the soys to auswitch would be a great theme name, Send all the soys to auswitch.

@Ron.Belgrade

Soy camp

Heres a great album cover for your upcoming song
Soy Camp! You and the other brocel can make a song
Rap collab about torturing and grilling soys and how much
Hitler is based for killing jews!

Other song name could be Soys for auswitch! Maybe add moonman voice to it too as a chorus.

The soy is also flexible so you can see the camp behind him, This one was a bit tricky but i made it work.

@Ron.Belgrade

View attachment 1013431
Heres a great album cover for your upcoming song
Soy Camp! You and the other brocel can make a song
Rap collab about torturing and grilling soys and how much
Hitler is based for killing jews!

Other song name could be Soys for auswitch! Maybe add moonman voice to it too as a chorus.

The soy is also flexible so you can see the camp behind him, This one was a bit tricky but i made it work.
kek big art again

im recording a new song tonight (gonna be dope af)

but soundcloud wont like me putting swastikas up lmao imma need something a bit less edgy

kek big art again

im recording a new song tonight (gonna be dope af)

but soundcloud wont like me putting swastikas up lmao imma need something a bit less edgy
Edgy? This is pure art!

Upload it on rumble instead, I uploaded Hitler music and it was allowed on rumble but jewtube took it down

This would’ve passed in like 2014 dude. You need more recent references like the chud meme, the aryan classic meme, fucking Looksmaxxing reference or smth. Your references are too outdated

This would’ve passed in like 2014 dude. You need more recent references like the chud meme, the aryan classic meme, fucking Looksmaxxing reference or smth. Your references are too outdated
Dnr, My imagination is fine!

Cope my art is fire!!!!