Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I made a AITAH post about being irritated that women reject gentleman and read the comments

0 upvotes
Now make a post where you’re a woman angry that men reject her cuz fat and compare

Now make a post where you’re a woman angry that men reject her cuz fat and compare
Lol once I am sure I am safe from account detection I'll do that on a different account

They're just gonna do their usual gaslighting and deflect when you make your valid points

ovER for AITAHcels

And they're now saying that if you expect your GF to only have sexual desires for her boyfriend then you're insecure. These people are such cucks lol.

Buddy Hitler was the most Status Maxxed guy at the time lol "Even HIM had a girlfriend" :dafuckfeels:

Buddy Hitler was the most Status Maxxed guy at the time lol "Even HIM had a girlfriend" :dafuckfeels:
Hitler was 5'9, blue eyes, ex special forces and wasn't autistic.

Hitler and serial killers have good personalities. :feelswhat:

Kinda fucks up my long-standing signature below. :dafuckfeels:

Hitler and serial killers have good personalities. :feelswhat:

Kinda fucks up my long-standing signature below. :dafuckfeels:
Lifefuel for @Adolf Hitler

They are now saying I am dangerous and terrifying and are telling people I am likely the next Elliot Rodger. These people are comedy gold lol

LOL THE RETARD ACTUALLY SAID MY PERSONALITY IS WORSE THAN HITLER. ANYTHING TO DENY THE REALITY OF BLACK PILL LMAO!!!!
Jfl. The things to people will do to deny the harsh truth

Just be Hitler theory

I can't even grow a real mustache so it is ovER for me
Me too mang. I'm 19 and I can grow maybe 7-8 hairs on my face. It is pathetic. I always see fucking high schoolers who are 2-3 years younger than me and their faces are full of hair.

Last edited:
Me too mang. I'm 19 and I can grow maybe 7-8 hairs on my face. It is pathethic. I always see fucking high schoolers who are 2-3 years younger than me and their faces are full of hair.
I'm 20 and get mogged by 14 year olds

I wonder what else you expected from those redditors who would accept that their partners secretly fantasize about other men. This alone removes them from the discussion about virtues and morals, what is a good or bad personality as these individuals carry no values. All they do is perform mental gymnastics to prove that you're the essence of the problem, even if it means being in cognitive dissonance, like glorifying criminals when you're accused of having a personality problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back