Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I made 50 pushups yesterday and now my body hurts

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
I was getting ready for my return to gymceling and decided to do a few pushups. I only did like 50 and a few situps and now my body hurts.
Its over, I'm in terrible shape. I'm not fat btw

It is over

We must gymcel to defend our fellow cels

i use to do 300 push ups a day back in 2016, these days only have the motivation to do 100 a day if i chose to work out

I can't even do 20 in a row:feelscry:

Do 50 again. This time series of 10 pushups in a row.

Do 50 again. This time series of 10 pushups in a row.
But I have to rest today. Im gonna start gymceling next week. I'll start slowly because my body always hurts

Dedly srs, i have the frame of a west coast african pirate.
I'm coping by saying I'm just out of shape though :feelzez::bluepill::bluepill:
Do the max you can and add one everyday.

Consecutives? Lifefuel for you if so.

In a row? That's pretty epic bro best I ever did in a row was 35. That's pretty weak for me but I did 150-250 per Train Ng.
I was getting ready for my return to gymceling and decided to do a few pushups. I only did like 50 and a few situps and now my body hurts.
Its over, I'm in terrible shape. I'm not fat btw

Bro right now I can't even do 5 in a row JFL at my state. 1 yr ago I was doing 30-35 regularly. It's over.

yeah because you're doing it a after a long time.. I did squats after a long break and had to crash on my bed coz my legs felts so damn sour