I (m30) am worried my wife (f36) is cheating.

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
★★★★★
23d 17h 36m
Let me start off by saying I have Anxiety Disorder, so it could just be my fears at play here. I've changed a few details and this is a throwaway because I would like to remain anonymous.

We have been together since 2008, and we've had ups and downs but otherwise I adore and cherish her. It started a month ago. We are both avid gamers, she had moved her setup to the basement to get some quiet. I didnt think anything of it.

One day I walk down to visit her, she gets up from her chair quickly, and physically shoved me away from the screen. I'm not a screen watcher anyway, it's a pet peeve of mine, so this was strange. I ask her what's up and she says it's nothing. She then hard boots her PC. I laugh and say wow that's kinda suspicious. I brush it off.

I notice lately she is becoming more and more possessive of her phone. We used to be able to just grab each others phones and use them. But lately she doesn't want me touching her things.

She also recently got a second phone.

I can tell I am getting worked up, but I try to rationalize it. Its probably just me being anxious and insecure. It's not fair to put that on someone else.

Later I see shes looking at mens clothes. So I ask her what she is doing. She says she is shopping for herself. I ask her why she wants to buy mens clothes, because she doesn't dress that way normally. She brushes it off, saying it's just a random search. I offer to help her look. She tells me she is too embarrassed about her size.

Last night she was trying to show me a picture on her phone. I accidentally fumble the phone and press her tabs. One of the tabs was a facebook page with a mans name I didnt recognize. She grabs the phone back and hurries and closes it. She told me she had deleted facebook Okay I thought, now that IS weird. So I type this guys name into her chromebook. Up pops a link to this guys store, the exact one she was looking at a few weeks ago. So now I am curious. I ask her who he is. She says he's just some overwatch friend.

She says I'm bring insecure and paranoid. But today all her computers are wiped. I noticed because she left one on after she left for work. I went to shut it down, and it was on the windows 10 setup screen.

I'm trying to be open and honest with her about how I feel, why I feel that way and what I can do to improve. Right now she is furious with me because I messaged her about the pc. She is ranting about how I am snooping. Maybe I am, I may have crossed a line with typing in that guys name. It's hard for me to tell when I am being unreasonable and it's not fair to her.

I am just trying to take a step back, respect her space, and not push it. I dont want to damage our marriage over paranoia. I'm just struggling to deal with my feelings. How do you handle this kind of strife in your life?

TL;DR Seeking advice about how to handle insecurity over infidelity. Suspicious behavior I may be blowing out of proportion.

your personality

your personality

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
★★★★★
117d 17h 26m
@Mainländer

kikecel

kikecel

MY FOOT UP YOUR FUCKING ASS
★★★★★
57d 22h 54m
YIKES thats a reddit moment

nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
16d 13h 45m
Love these episodes

Keep em coming OR kuk

I

Indari

YAAAAAMEEEEROOOOOOO !!!!!
-
116d 23h 40m
yikerinos! !

nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
16d 13h 45m
Anyway

Hes too paranoid imho

proudweeb

proudweeb

craving your little sister
★★★★★
10d 2h 32m
your waifu is getting assplowed by chad

Miserable

Miserable

Tired of Living
★★★
16d 19h 18m
That's the least of your problems, where's my money you owed me?

ExpiringAspirin

ExpiringAspirin

The Man from I.N.C.E.L.
149d 14h 8m
Dont worry be happy

Deleted member 33853

Deleted member 33853

#NeedAGirlfriend
-
11d 19h 18m
OH NO!
Anyway...

RainerNLM

RainerNLM

Legend
★★
11d 15h 42m
Hey, don't do anything violent because it's bad and illegal

Aadi

Aadi

Getting over it.
14d 3h 56m
First mistake

Coming in close vicinity of a female 6 years older than you

B

BermaPermannaculo

Recruit
★★★★
9d 3h 32m
this normies don't realize that they are trying to achieve someyhing that is imposible in todays world: Loyalty

ExpiringAspirin

ExpiringAspirin

The Man from I.N.C.E.L.
149d 14h 8m
incelerated

incelerated

KHHV | Never began
-
24d 35m
i am cheating my wife is worried

proudweeb

proudweeb