Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee i`m so Sick of the pass society gives autistic men

Grodd

Grodd

All my posts are in relation to acts in Gta 5
★★

No you fucking cunt We are never given a pass we are some of the most oppressed people in the world and if we are ever given a pass it`s because we actually struggle unlike "Autistic Women"

the only one that gets a pass are the drooling retards that you can see from 100 meters away is disabled, once you are somewhat high functioning you are screwed, they hate Asperger level autistic men

I empathize because my father is a cunt like that too.

she has the wrong idea about autistic men tho, but shitty behaviour can't be excused anyway.

She still has a warped view on the matter in regard to autistic men as a whole, and females live on tutorial mode anyway

>1K upvotes
End humanity already, please God.

the only one that gets a pass are the drooling retards that you can see from 100 meters away is disabled, once you are somewhat high functioning you are screwed, they hate Asperger level autistic men

>"my elderly father doesn't get beaten up for being autistic"

>"That also somehow (???) means that ALL autistic men in society also get a pass too"

>"So I hate that men have something that is good for them" (just because her father is not a cuck slave to her desires she now hates all men, typical modern foid)

>"Also women are victims (of fucking course) as usual, don't forget, girls don't get the same pass!!" (Source: trust me bro)

What the fuck is wrong with these people's logic? Holy shit man.

>"That also somehow (???) means that ALL autistic men in society also get a pass too"

>"So I hate that men have something that is good for them" (just because her father is not a cuck slave to her desires she now hates all men, typical modern foid)

>"Also women are victims (of fucking course) as usual, don't forget, girls don't get the same pass!!" (Source: trust me bro)

Clown :feelsclown:World

I empathize because my father is a cunt like that too.

she has the wrong idea about autistic men tho, but shitty behaviour can't be excused anyway.

She still has a warped view on the matter in regard to autistic men as a whole, and females live on tutorial mode anyway
I barely read her post btw so my comment might be retarded because i dnr

>1K upvotes
End humanity already, please God.

I barely read her post btw so my comment might be retarded because i dnr
i stopped reading when i saw "tw" only some fucking RETARD BITCH puts that some RETARD BITCH who has never seen liveleak and has never been raped and skinned alive would put some DUMB SHIT like "erm triggerwarning sigma banchud warning this is a little heccking triggering"

They still hate GigaAutists

Aspergians are on suicide watch

Can't foids just shut up for one day

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back