Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee i`m getting an Abortion

Grodd

Grodd

TFD
★★★★★

Another empathetic gender moment killing your own child foids are fucking despicable

Just don't have Chad cum inside you?

No that'd be too easy. Better to kill your own kid instead.

All she had to do was not be a whore

Another empathetic gender moment killing your own child foids are fucking despicable

what a slut, if I were God I would send her to Hell and oversee the demonic sex like Satan, because she did not respect MY CREATION. That's what's in your fucking piehole. It's not yours, and it never was, it was MINE and you fuccked it.

Last edited:
How many bad decisions does it take until you reflect on your own recklessness? “I’ve had many pregnancies-“ is a phrase you should be ashamed of

I read "jew pills" now instead of "pills"

What too much .is does to a brain

Unfortunately she had sex with non-Chad male. It's the problem.

Happens when you whore yourself out :lul:

They are literal child murderers who have their own babies ripped limb from limb while still alive to feel all the pain and they dare call us the evil ones for posting a few mean things on an obscure Internet forum

They are literal child murderers who have their own babies ripped limb from limb while still alive to feel all the pain and they dare call us the evil ones for posting a few mean things on an obscure Internet forum

All she had to do was not be a whore
Just close legs theory

Imagine how the kids feel knowing their mother would murder them on a whim just because she felt like it.
It absolutely disgusts me that this demon whore whines about her feelings rather then the guilt of killing her own child. "Waa Waa boho I feel bad" does not given a semblance of an excuse to kill your child. She is fucking married as well, with 6 kids not even single or an unofficial relationship, if she already had that many another would not be too much of a burden.
She even bitches in the comments that she will never be able to have another child but says its "selfish" to think of that. Its not selfish you retard, you are saving the kids life by not murdering it.

Foids are genuinely evil if they think this is right.

Wait a minute, she has a husband and kids jfl

So hard to not spread your legs. Fucking whore.

It's no surprise. Women are sociopathic robots. They're not human. Don't view them as human. They're not capable of feeling remorse for anything they do.

It's no surprise. Women are sociopathic robots. They're not human. Don't view them as human. They're not capable of feeling remorse for anything they do.
They only have remorse for dogs. Unironically.

Yas queen! You go girl! Destroy the patriarchy!
Planned Parenthood Abortion GIF by INTO ACTION