Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I´m confused...

C

Cloud66

Greycel
just read on Wiki that nearly 30% of all American men 18-20 year olds wanted didn´t have sex for a year although they wanted to. That´s approx. 8-17 million millenials! depending on how you count. Are all those incels?? Or is it just us defining ourselves as that?

99% of incels don’t think of themselves as incel or do not know what an incel is.

you don’t have to be self identified and blackpilled to be an incel.

They are incels, but probably in denial.

Most of these people will never admit publicly that they wanted to have sex, but weren't able to get it.

just read on Wiki that nearly 30% of all American men 18-20 year olds wanted didn´t have sex for a year although they wanted to. That´s approx. 8-17 million millenials! depending on how you count. Are all those incels?? Or is it just us defining ourselves as that?

They are incels by definition if theyve never had sex. Not if theyve had sex before and now sexless due to extreme hypergamy.

They are incels by definition if theyve never had sex. Not if theyve had sex before and now sexless due to extreme hypergamy.
So, you can only be an incel if you never had sex before?? That´s a narrow definition, I think.

So, you can only be an incel if you never had sex before?? That´s a narrow definition, I think.

:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:.

In - Involuntary
Cel - Celibate

How hard is it to get this?

im always fucking confused tbh ngl

Basically ~30% or so of men under 18 are virgins or at the very least near it.