Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I`m a cuckold

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★
I liked single mother foid at my job, she is pretty and has a elementary schooler son.
Would betabuxx her 100% if she would be loyal. But I dont have money and she is Chad only i guess.
:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys:

I liked single mother foid at my job, she is pretty and has a elementary schooler son.
Would betabuxx her 100% if she would be loyal. But I dont have money and she is Chad only i guess.
Ew cuck mods ban this soycocksucking cuckold kike

A fine addition to my collection, welcome to my ignore list.

A fine addition to my collection, welcome to my ignore list.
:feelsYall:
Betabuxxing as a wagecuck is literally the worst you can do aside from simping for efoids on twitch :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: this is so cucked:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Chad never betabuxx especially single whore mothers with a bastard chadlet:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
she is pretty and my type, i might need to coom more to let go those ideas :feelssus:

I recommend coommax+drugmaxx

Without that i could not be able to cope:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
cant coom sometimes cause tired and old
cant do drugs cause my health is bad and drugmaxxing can result in jailmaxxing :lul::lul:

absolute state of trucels in 2022 :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelsrope:

absolute state of trucels in 2022 :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelsrope:
it has to do with the fact that im old 31 this year so my hormones tell me to settle :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat: dafuq, this means i might get down to a landwhale with 2 nigglets in the future :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:
spare my life from this monstrosity :worryfeels::worryfeels:

I mean, some would say cuck if you did, others would say volcel if you didn’t.

Imo it depends on how old the kid is.

I have no problem with not spreading my genetic material, and no problem with my partner raising a son with other genetic material other than mine.

I do NOT want to spend all of my money on raising someone else’s genes though. So if the kid is 18 and mostly independent, yeah I’ll be his pappy.

If it’s 2 years old though, and I have to dump hundreds of the thousands of dollars into raising it to age 18? Absolutely fucking NOT

I mean, some would say cuck if you did, others would say volcel if you didn’t.

Imo it depends on how old the kid is.

I have no problem with not spreading my genetic material, and no problem with my partner raising a son with other genetic material other than mine.

I do NOT want to spend all of my money on raising someone else’s genes though. So if the kid is 18 and mostly independent, yeah I’ll be his pappy.

If it’s 2 years old though, and I have to dump hundreds of the thousands of dollars into raising it to age 18? Absolutely fucking NOT
ure right and also, i guess the amount of cuckery depends on:
1)how much money you earn and how easily
2)how hot is the foid
3)how much $ foid asks to give to her chad offspring
basically if ure rich af and dont do much for it and the foid is very hot and does not ask much for a kid => who is using who then? :feelsjuice:

fuck normies, i cant even betabuxx:feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Last edited:
Is she black?