Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I´m 28,5 yrs old and i´ll never get to go on Birthright Israel.

S

Swedeguy93

#"Women"=Children
★★★
Im stuck between a rock and a hard place. I´m from a broken family (who isnt here), with IVF etc (very much etc), and found out very late, at 25, that i was jewish. I went all my 25 first years not knowing wtf was wrong, why i didnt fit in in sweden, like a cat trying to hang out with tigers, just not possible. Then i found out that they have a free trip to israel for 18-26 young adults (some years ago before covid they were even including up to 28 or something), but the general idea is that it is a trip for young adults, and as ive said here before, you stop being young ~age 26, so the 18-26 rule is no coincidence. I wouldnt wanna be around some grumpy 29 year olds as a 21 year old on the trip.

I was in a bad spot back in early 2020 ish when i was 26 and i found out about this trip while i was browsing around the internet. I had too much shit going on (since forever) then especially. Exiting from a depression, dad nagging me to improve my grades (then later university, he has the leverage bc of the inheritance), + a general hopelessness from having had shit parents (dont worry he doesnt even have a computer, the boomer). I´m talking arthur fleck mother and not evil, but moron non bio dad with maybe 80 IQ. Then covid hit and then i got too old, both chronologically and in the "soul". Im just, done..

This wasnt my fault at all, life just happened.. negatively. I hate it that i missed out on this. Its like, imagine you grew up in some generic hillbilly town in USA, the only japanese guy, among only generic white americans, and then found out that theres a FREE trip to .. japan, your ancestral homeland, and you miss it because of dozens of dumb reasons out of your control. I havnt even come to the biggest reason as to why im so down because of this..

Its basically a matchmaking trip. If you are single on the trip, ive read its 100% chance you wont be at the end of it. The organizers, ORGANIZE matchups.
Ive seen some more kikecels here, and idk what the fuck me and you guys ever did to deserve this (inceldom in general). Its the fault of parents who didnt tell you about yourself and never helped and even hurt you, no traditions or goals etc. True for all in that aspect, not just us jews. Dont believe the lies that jews are almost white, we´re treated like the blackest of blacks among europeans. The looks, the bullying, is insane.

Just moving there later on, knowing i missed this, would make the trip, and life in general miserable, knowing i missed out on it, like missing out on teen love.

Last edited:
I feel like reckful, he offed himself because he missed his chances of ever winning blizzcon, his lifes goal. I dont remember the particulars, but i think he knew he would win, but in the semi/quarterfinals or whatever, he faced an unwinnable opponent team due to the setup. + He had a shitty family who pushed him too hard.

My so called family hates me, ignores me, nags on me to conform, theyve probably rewired my brain to be lazy as a defense mechanism. Although i do understand the logics of neeting. Im lazy at home even because of them. On average, theyve nagged me about getting a job like every 3 days for a decade. Moved me around 16 times. And 50 other means of torture over the years. Fucking worker drone hivemind. Non existant nobodys. Ive done the math. My extended family, aunts, cousins, twice removed, etc, have 1,7 kids each. Slave drones. Meaningless "lives". Its like working an entire life, then throwing all that you made and all the money you made into the sea. Literally. It must be true what varg vikernes says. Autists are wolves, NTs are dogs.

Last edited:
I literally had a lucid dream a few days ago in which my mum raped me, i could feel her hands over me and i remember i wrestled free and ran somewhere. If you´ve ever had LUCID dreams, you know they feel as real as reality. They do feel different from regular dreams. My subconscious knows what a shit mother she´s been. Im not joking, one of the bottom 2-3% of the entire world. A mistake she made when i was born also left me deformed, she had a choice between safe, traditional caesarian (too fat to birth naturally.......), or a new experimental "suction clock", that has like a 5-10% chance of giving such bad results as i got, but she was too chickenshit scared to do the caesarian, which only wouldve given her a small scar on the stomach. Instead i got scalped entirely, had to do 25 surgeries, and it wasnt enough. Im a 2/10 truecel because of HER. She smoked in our faces growing up, divorced, race mixed us through IVF, pushes, mocks, says to strangers all over town how im weird. + literally, yes literally, like 40 other equally as horrible things. I wont give her the satisfaction of my suicide.

Last edited:
i could feel her hands over me and i remember i wrestled free and ran somewhere. If you´ve ever had LUCID dreams, you know they feel as real as reality.
That's happened to me before

That's happened to me before
Another time i had a lucid dream, i was smothered somehow by demons, and it woke me up. Not due to some normal fright, but it truly felt like i couldnt breathe.

The way my brother yelled t me yday about work, shows how he truly doesnt understand anything.

The way my brother yelled t me yday about work, shows how he truly doesnt understand anything.
Atleast your family encourages you to do right, mine doesnt give 2 shits if i lived or died.

Atleast your family encourages you to do right, mine doesnt give 2 shits if i lived or died.
sry, but, to do right? its the opposite, the fact that they want me to become a drone means they DONT care about me, trust ne, u have it better that way. My mum said she´d kill herself if i didnt take schizo meds, which i did for like 2months, then i weaned myself off them, no side effects now at least.. She and my brother tricked me into a psych ward waiting room and forced me onto drugs which hooked me for 2-3 months, (tried to cold turkey quit, but it gave me spasms, so i had to restard and wean off). What family does that???? A good family arranges marriages. But it isnt even legal in the west now, so we incels shouldnt even have been born.

Last edited:
I’m still not sure about going on the birthright Israel trip. Don’t want to end up seeing chad fucking all the foids while I am forced to watch I would end up making some Bad CHOices :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Also what are the sleeping arrangements and conditions on the trip like???
Im stuck between a rock and a hard place. I´m from a broken family (who isnt here), with IVF etc (very much etc), and found out very late, at 25, that i was jewish. I went all my 25 first years not knowing wtf was wrong, why i didnt fit in in sweden, like a cat trying to hang out with tigers, just not possible. Then i found out that they have a free trip to israel for 18-26 young adults (some years ago before covid they were even including up to 28 or something), but the general idea is that it is a trip for young adults, and as ive said here before, you stop being young ~age 26, so the 18-26 rule is no coincidence. I wouldnt wanna be around some grumpy 29 year olds as a 21 year old on the trip.

I was in a bad spot back in early 2020 ish when i was 26 and i found out about this trip while i was browsing around the internet. I had too much shit going on (since forever) then especially. Exiting from a depression, dad nagging me to improve my grades (then later university, he has the leverage bc of the inheritance), + a general hopelessness from having had shit parents (dont worry he doesnt even have a computer, the boomer). I´m talking arthur fleck mother and not evil, but moron non bio dad with maybe 80 IQ. Then covid hit and then i got too old, both chronologically and in the "soul". Im just, done..

This wasnt my fault at all, life just happened.. negatively. I hate it that i missed out on this. Its like, imagine you grew up in some generic hillbilly town in USA, the only japanese guy, among only generic white americans, and then found out that theres a FREE trip to .. japan, your ancestral homeland, and you miss it because of dozens of dumb reasons out of your control. I havnt even come to the biggest reason as to why im so down because of this..

Its basically a matchmaking trip. If you are single on the trip, ive read its 100% chance you wont be at the end of it. The organizers, ORGANIZE matchups.
Ive seen some more kikecels here, and idk what the fuck me and you guys ever did to deserve this (inceldom in general). Its the fault of parents who didnt tell you about yourself and never helped and even hurt you, no traditions or goals etc. True for all in that aspect, not just us jews. Dont believe the lies that jews are almost white, we´re treated like the blackest of blacks among europeans. The looks, the bullying, is insane.

Just moving there later on, knowing i missed this, would make the trip, and life in general miserable, knowing i missed out on it, like missing out on teen love.

I’m still not sure about going on the birthright Israel trip. Don’t want to end up seeing chad fucking all the foids while I am forced to watch I would end up making some Bad CHOices :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Also what are the sleeping arrangements and conditions on the trip like???
the material arrangements/food etc are probably ritz class, but ive heard u get like 4 hr of sleep/night because of all the activities.

the material arrangements/food etc are probably ritz class, but ive heard u get like 4 hr of sleep/night because of all the activities.
I thought because it was free the arrangements are rooms with 10+ people :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: and the food isn’t that good, I am used to good NYC restaurant food not processed wagie crap

I thought because it was free the arrangements are rooms with 10+ people :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: and the food isn’t that good, I am used to good NYC restaurant food not processed wagie crap
oh i forgot, ur a trust fund baby ;P im mumbai slum poor myself. Sometimes i go 3-4 days without food. Got 4 months of student loan debt to pay off now with just welfare. fun.. not my doing rly, my dad forced me to go to uni in 2020 in a mentally abusive way

Last edited:
oh i forgot, ur a trust fund baby ;P im mumbai slum poor myself. Sometimes i go 3-4 days without food
Brutal imagine being curry I would already have roped or made anothER choice if I was born curry

Brutal imagine being curry I would already have roped or made anothER choice if I was born curry
well, im not curry, it was an analogy as to my poverty

i heard they make fun of the converts on birthright, and tell them theyre not rly jewish >< :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: I know why they say so... ofc i wont say directly, but i guess u know too what they mean

dont give a shit because youre a kike, all kikes shouldnt be allowed to live or if allowed to live to do brutal backbreaking labor. fuck off kike

dont give a shit because youre a kike, all kikes shouldnt be allowed to live or if allowed to live to do brutal backbreaking labor. fuck off kike
All goyim should be sent to death labor camps with anti semites being burned alive :reeeeee: and slave the rest of their lives for Jews

so is the guy in ur profile pic. :p Swedish-jewish same as me. Hate to break it to you, but jews verymuch run the world. Ofc im not a valid individual to compare with, but compared to the jews in power, non jews are as powerless as chimps. Im like the poorest roman at the height of the roman empire in the 100s ad. Im thus: "a disabled roman begging in the forum", in todays world. Still "roman".

brutal that you missed your chance. Should I consider going since I’m 21

Ethnic kikepill
Its soyciety fault along with their inhabitants.

so is the guy in ur profile pic. :p Swedish-jewish same as me. Hate to break it to you, but jews verymuch run the world. Ofc im not a valid individual to compare with, but compared to the jews in power, non jews are as powerless as chimps. Im like the poorest roman at the height of the roman empire in the 100s ad. Im thus: "a disabled roman begging in the forum", in todays world. Still "roman".
yeah man your people are so high IQ and high virtue. who wouldnt think of chopping your dick off and making a slit or taking hormones to grow clit into chode penis. thats such high enlightenment pinnacle of human thought ideas.

your kind is pure evil and does nothing but make the world a worse place for its inhabitants. Jews are the lowest, scummiest, most demonic race that has ever existed on the Earth. Rest assured you and your people will be rightfully exterminated before this world ends. fucking kike

Another reminder that people are utter shit