Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I love you.

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
Isgotme

Ironic- considering how much we fight & put one another down here.

I hate being incel, but I don't think I'd ever have been black pilled otherwise.

I'm conflicted about it.

Smugness? How unfortunate that you express such crass insults to demean one who evokes thinking in you.
I'll be brutally honest with you, buddy boyo (because that's what taking the black pill and being black pilled is all about), your posts don't evoke high level thought in me. They evoke an aesthetic appreciation of language use, not unlike poetry, but deep, high level thought it does not.

Write some philosophy, if you want that kind of evocation in the minds of others.

My condolences brother

It's a good cope

Do my poems not provoke the emergence of some profound, or even shallow, ideal in you?
No. They merely tickle the imagination.

To achieve what you're hoping for, you need to create your own ideas and concepts, or at the very least, explore existing ones from new angles and perspectives.

I love you all my brocels (in a non-fag way)

They are posted in the bunker.
It's nice poetry, but it's nothing that deep. Sorry, buddy boyo. Don't let me discourage you from writing more, though.

This website is a double eged sword. One the one side this is destroying my mental health and my sanity, on the other side this is the only place on the internet and real life where i feel understood and accepted

Can you give me an example of profound poetry?
Some of the works of Rumi. They open the door for the reader to reflect on the big things (mortality, the afterlife, materialism and personal values etc.).