Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"I love you" on television. Often times a character may say "I love you" after months of dating and having sex, and yet it's not reciprocated.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Think about what this means. It's become a norm in society for "couples" to date and have sex with each other for months and not actually genuinely care about each other, not enough to even say the words "I love you". What does that say about modern "relationships? They're basically just informal contracts, using each other for money, status, sex etc...

What kind of sick world is this? Everybody's so freaking cynical and calculated all the time. It's a society of a bunch of psychopaths.

It's almost as if everybody is a perpetual sarcastic teenager that can't actually care for others and only seeks to gratify his own desires and agenda.

romantic love was always a lie. Men invented it to feel good and foids reinforced the notion to take advantage of mens feelings for them

The concept of "love" became very diluted, and holds no real meaning if anyone can just throw it around (not that love is real, but still).

Love doesn't exist. Only gratification does. Like the Predator eating the Prey. Chads and Whores don't care about Incels because they are superior, they have all the sex they want, it is an all you can fuck buffet. They get to make us suffer and they eat our sorrow, it makes them giddy to cause suffering, they love wielding power and abusing it. This Domestic Abuse Bill coming up in parliament is going to be one of the defining facts of this era for why Men are consistently oppressed by Foids. It is going to make it really easy for whores to lie in court because it is curated by the Femcunt lobbyists. A male MP was trying to introduce an amendment to try and make it non gendered aka equal for Men and Foids but a dirty Biocunt MP was trying to say that it endangered Foids and called for him to be sacked. She must be scared to try to character assassinate so obviously. Don't think it will matter though.. femshits have Parliament locked down in their gynocentric lens.

romantic love was always a lie. Men invented it to feel good and foids reinforced the notion to take advantage of mens feelings for them

I fucking HATE that trope. It's in every sitcom and it's beaten horse.

Romantic comedies are all lies