Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I love you guys.

lurker45

lurker45

Officer
★★
I love you all. The world can be really lonely for ugly people, and there's no one that quite understands lookism like us.

I hope we stay together forever.

I love you all. The world can be really lonely for ugly people, and there's no one that quite understands lookism like us.

I hope we stay together forever.
Yep this the place to be, love all your fellow incels

Much love. No homo.
6B99C517 0C0A 42AA A0FD 25E7FD2DD941

The way I see it, this site is the only place I can vent my frustrations without facing any major backlash... as well as knowing there's other like-minded people out there. That in itself is LifeFuel in my opinion.

No homo but same. I wouldn't have even known people with such similar mindsets & experiences existed if it wasn't for this place. When you are genetic trash your whole life is shaped completely differently in a way only other ugly losers can understand.

The way I see it, this site is the only place I can vent my frustrations without facing any major backlash... as well as knowing there's other like-minded people out there. That in itself is LifeFuel in my opinion.
No homo but same. I wouldn't have even known people with such similar mindsets & experiences existed if it wasn't for this place. When you are genetic trash your whole life is shaped completely differently in a way only other ugly losers can understand.

So true. You just can't explain things like looks discrimination, juggernaut law, etc. outside of a place that hasn't gone over it already. You would have to explain yourself every time, this is where we can just be ourselves.

Good to see some positivity for a change tbh :feelsokman:

I'll respond like the first girl I told "I love you" to did:

Errrrm..... thanks

I really want to make a joke but i don't want to get any warnings about ''gay shit''.
Was it supposed to be a play on words, like but>butt? Or did you want to remove the "no"?

I love you all too, my fellow subhumans:heart:

“I have a boyfriend”:blackpill: