Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I love when women accidentally admit the blackpill is true

AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
★★★
Screenshot 20240924 1038554

Screenshot 20240924 1040063

r/NotHowGirlsWork showing how girls work.

Someone should throw a brick at her in roblox

if women are allowed to have sex with whoever they want, then I should be too.

I just hope a complete "liberation" happen and mens also are allowed to express their primal instinct whitout facing consequences then

The only way to find how foids work is to be blackpilled there is no other way.
Redpillers will say its about game status, money and social skills.
Bluepilled cucks will brag about personality and your inner light.
Honestly fuck them bp is the truth always have been.

Someone should throw a brick at her in roblox
Someone should throw acid on her face so that she can no longer have the privilege to have access to consensual sex while we starve, so that she is forced to experience our role in society as rejected victims.

In Roblox.

if women are allowed to have sex with whoever they want, then I should be too.
They are referring to sex with consent, the kind of sex that I want, but sadly, that will never happen to me because I'm ugly. If I had the exact same personality I currently have and I only changed my looks and awkwardness, I would be swimming in pussy.

This is why I wish sex was eliminated and humans were forced to reproduce in labs, if I can't enjoy consensual sex and mutual desire, I don't want others to enjoy it, because that's inequality and inequality hurts my important feelings.

The only way to find how foids work is to be blackpilled there is no other way.
Redpillers will say its about game status, money and social skills.
Bluepilled cucks will brag about personality and your inner light.
Honestly fuck them bp is the truth always have been.
The funniest thing is how the women in that sub think they are disproving us, when in reality they are only REINFORCING our beliefs.

That woman was like "yeah, that graphic is true, but fuck you, we're allowed to fuck only Chads", and yet she felt she was disproving us, like wtf? Why are these foids so fucking stupid? This is why I don't respect foids.

The funniest thing is how the women in that sub think they are disproving us, when in reality they are only REINFORCING our beliefs.

That woman was like "yeah, that graphic is true, but fuck you, we're allowed to fuck only Chads", and yet she felt she was disproving us, like wtf? Why are these foids so fucking stupid? This is why I don't respect foids.
i hate them

Why bother whiting out the name? One search and we can find the account... unless someone has something to hide

Why bother whiting out the name? One search and we can find the account... unless someone has something to hide
I always do it just in case, and I also want to use these pictures again in multiple forums if I can.

reddit "women" all hate men no exceptions

reddit "women" all hate men no exceptions
Misandry is normalized, not having empathy for men's problems is normalized, women want men to be empathetical to their problems without them having to be empathetical to men's problems, they don't want a reciprocal relationship between men and women, they want to marginalize men and turn them into cashiers that can provide, they want to transform men into objects they can get things from, things such as sex and money, and they can't get those things from us because we have nothing to offer, that's why they want to marginalize us, they don't see us as people.

Feminism is responsible for the normalization of this misandry.

Feminists seriously believe that ~80% of men are disgusting terrible people, 100% of women are perfect without any need to change, and all of this is due to the evil patriarchy. This is what college educated women are taught. We live in a dystopian gynocentric nightmare.

Feminists seriously believe that ~80% of men are disgusting terrible people, 100% of women are perfect without any need to change, and all of this is due to the evil patriarchy. This is what college educated women are taught. We live in a dystopian gynocentric nightmare.
And the soy men who never challenge these claims because they're terrified of not being liked by women, absolutely disgusting. it's sad to think about what humanity is becoming.

And the soy men who never challenge these claims because they're terrified of not being liked by women, absolutely disgusting. it's sad to think about what humanity is becoming.
We should become those annoying men who keep challenging these ideas, we are going to be marginalized anyways no matter what we support.

Foids prove the blackpill right every time they open their mouths and with their actions/behavior they demonstrate. They either have too little self awareness to realize their cognitive dissonance or they're just so delusional they would deny the truth to shield their fragile egos and fee fees.

Last edited: