Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I love when people waste urinal's time

Bjorn Ironside

Bjorn Ironside

brock deeboing ✝️ Christmaxxercel
★★★★★
especially asian urinals. inconveniencing a women makes me super hard and makes me want to masturbate on them. I don't know what turns me on to that, but i know want to masturbate on them while they're disgusted with whatever they're inconvenienced with.

On a side note, this is the funniest scene in a movie i've seen in a minute.
I love how all the urinals in the movie are angry because the DMV is taking too long because sloths work there.
I wish everything went wrong and inconvenienced for toilets.
would be funny as they would now be the jesters instead of us and it would turn me on.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHKwnUa3txo

Jfl i was thinking to myself why is this nigger obsessed with urinals :feelskek:

especially asian urinals. inconveniencing a women makes me super hard and makes me want to masturbate on them. I don't know what turns me on to that, but i know want to masturbate on them while they're disgusted with whatever they're inconvenienced with.

On a side note, this is the funniest scene in a movie i've seen in a minute.
I love how all the urinals in the movie are angry because the DMV is taking too long because sloths work there.
I wish everything went wrong and inconvenienced for toilets.
would be funny as they would now be the jesters instead of us and it would turn me on.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHKwnUa3txo

I thought you meant actual urinals kek

That's how i work at the DMV

my existence already inconveniences them cuz they only wanna look at chads 24/7