Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I love watching society burn

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Women and hypergamy may have unlimited power but seeing more and more men get fucked over is hilarious.

Your wife divorced you, destroyed your life and took your children forever? LOL. Shouldn't have shit all over "bitter angry men" who told you not to do that.

Young nu-male cuck can't even get a woman to hug him? Enjoy a lifetime of isolation until your eventual suicide.

That shit is hilarious. I love watching men who rejected the blackpill suffer endlessly.

Fuck those bluepilled cucks, let them be an example for the rest of the swine.

jfl wait till the leftist fags, cucks, bluepillers, feminazis, blm, antifa, etc start bombing shit the way they did in the 60s and 70s here in the USA. ever since God Emperor Trumps been elected they've upped their ante... jfl have you seen leftist twitter calling for the doxxing and outright harm of ICE and CBP??

lol i can't wait till they try to pull something

Things will have to get waaaay worse before they get better. There's no turning back at this point.

This is a cult. And our word is the blackpill

real shit. I used to feel bad when I hear people getting fucked by divorce rape. just today in news I saw a maths teacher who couldn't divorce her wife and has been trying for 10 years. he contacted her again recently and according to him she said "I will ruin your life." I mean JFL at that shit. the chances of you getting married in to a happy household is like what? it's up there with winning the lottery.

It's still too tame- like a burning toilet bowl full of gasoline- it's interesting, but the novelty wears off pretty fast.
I want a fucking bonfire- common law marriage, cuckoldry, no-fault divorce, post-natal abortions, open relationships, hypergamy harems, bachelor tax, illegal paternity tests, castration on demand, guilty-until-proven-innocent rape charges, +50% quotas for women- I wan't the average normalshit subhuman to scream in perpetual existential pain.

Women and hypergamy may have unlimited power but seeing more and more men get fucked over is hilarious.

Your wife divorced you, destroyed your life and took your children forever? LOL. Shouldn't have shit all over "bitter angry men" who told you not to do that.

Young nu-male cuck can't even get a woman to hug him? Enjoy a lifetime of isolation until your eventual suicide.

That shit is hilarious. I love watching men who rejected the blackpill suffer endlessly.
Stop romanticize the apocalypse of society. We incels are the first to suffer when the shit goes down and then we die. Apocalypse no matter what is always ugly shitty.

Cucks need to suffer.

Stop romanticize the apocalypse of society. We incels are the first to suffer when the shit goes down and then we die. Apocalypse no matter what is always ugly shitty.
This tbh first thing in apocalypse is chad would raid my home and me being unable to defend jfl

This tbh first thing in apocalypse is chad would raid my home and me being unable to defend jfl
Don't be afraid of the scary "chads." We have enough high t ogrecels to turn their chad faces into truecel faces.

Don't be afraid of the scary "chads." We have enough high t ogrecels to turn their chad faces into truecel faces.
Incels are in the minority lol chads and normies outnumber us by far

There are a lot of cases where divorce raped guys end up doing a bunch of crazy shit after getting dovrced and having their shit taken away from them, I'm surprised there isn't a lot more.

Misery loves company

what else is new

Mayem is better than cocaine

Incels are in the minority lol chads and normies outnumber us by far
Most normies are cucks, or one step away from being blackpilled themselves. They will turn on the chads and join us too. Soon uncucked men will be the majority, and cucks and chads will be the minority.

The slow death and ultimate demise of this cucked society is the main reason why i'm still alive tbh

We ought to up the burning, if you undERstand what I mean.

Nothing puts a smile on my face like turning on the news to see something "bad" happened. Their sorrow and disbelief is my laughter and relief.

Hard to give a shit about a world you're not a part of.