Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I love videos of students fucking up teachers

Should female teachers be attacked?

• Yes, male students should be able to physically discipline a female teacher that gets out of line

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • No, I respect teachers even female ones

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Awoooooooo!

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
Fuck teachers. Instead of protecting incels, most of them gave us hell. They never shielded us from bullies and they punished us when struggled to blend in with normies. I'm glad that zoomers don't give a shit anymore and just fuck up their teachers The 6yo who shot his teacher was absolutely based and more first graders should shoot female teachers they disagree with. FUCK confiscation of any student items. That is state-enabled theft.

The most based students are those that straight up kill their teachers. Philip Chism was a based 14yo who killed one of his female teachers in the restroom and rolled her body away in a bin because she is trash.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShTaJQ8XsZ8

I hate teachers and I am happy when I see violence against them and when they die in mass shootings. Female teachers favor female students, and they overly punish male students. The only solution to this injustice to have a male overlooker in the room at all times ensuring no bias takes place, or let male students defend themselves from the teacher's attacks as they would in the "real world" - with fucking fists. This would keep female teachers in their place.

teachers are tyrants.

I hated other students more when I was in high school tbh

RIP to that first teacher's brain cells

i hate when black students do stuff like that

Teachers r faggots that push their gay shit on kids fuck them