Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I love to see divorced men complain about their troubles

Squatting Slavcel

Squatting Slavcel

Based and Blackpilled
★★★
It's the sexhaver tax. Divorcees are often more miserable than we are.

Then the r/DeadBedrooms subreddit would be lifefuel for you

"sexhaver" aka an Oofy Doofy who has pity sex once a month and who got divorced raped

Let's imagine that inceldom was cured and foids would not only date chads. EVEN IN THIS SCENARIO, marriage would STILL be cucked because ALL it fucking does is give money to foids if they divorce rape you. WHY WOULD YOU SIGN A PAPER THAT GIVES MONEY TO SOMEONE ELSE WHILE NOT GIVING YOU ANYTHING IN RETURN????!!

They have higher highs than us but lower lows. Do you think it's better to have highpoints in your life and hit rock bottom or to have never peaked at all? With chad, laughing at his aging as an inkwell is cope but with normies it's more up for debate.

"sexhaver" aka an Oofy Doofy who has pity sex once a month and who got divorced raped
Even that oofy doofy probably had sex hundreds of times before getting married. Drill the hole, pay the toll.

They have higher highs than us but lower lows. Do you think it's better to have highpoints in your life and hit rock bottom or to have never peaked at all? With chad, laughing at his aging as an inkwell is cope but with normies it's more up for debate.
The only thing that remains of the past is memories. What matters is today, and divorcees today are miserable. Also, many foid divorcees are also miserable despite getting some money out of it. Most guys are not millionaires so it's not like the foids are set for life after the divorce.

Let's imagine that inceldom was cured and foids would not only date chads. EVEN IN THIS SCENARIO, marriage would STILL be cucked because ALL it fucking does is give money to foids if they divorce rape you. WHY WOULD YOU SIGN A PAPER THAT GIVES MONEY TO SOMEONE ELSE WHILE NOT GIVING YOU ANYTHING IN RETURN????!!
I wouldn't, but in many cucked places even cohabitation puts you in the same shitty legal position as marriage, i.e. you'd lose half your wealth after you end cohabiting.

They deserve to be laughed at. In this day in age they should know better than to get married but because they have the "it's not going to happen to me" mindset they get divorced and have to restart life past middle aged.