Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I love to fidget and move alot

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
★★★★★
Since I was a child I having been fidgeting like crazy. Not that weak ass fidgeting I would move my entire arms like crazy. If by chance I am alone in a room fidgeting is guaranteed. I just came from taking a shit and I was fidgeting like crazy 80% of the time I was taking a shit.

I also move alot. Some weeks ago I was sitting in an library with earphones on and started to move like crazy and hence making noise. I only realised this after someone pointed this out.

I dont fidget in public tho. I once did start fidgeting in school once and this foid I was sitting with gave me this weird look then :feelskek:

I find fidgeting and moving like this sort of relaxing tbh. Like I am expressing myself.

was shaking my leg up and down before i opened this thread

Same
full

It is wath it is

Dis y u adhd
Not gonna lie when I was young my teachers were convinced I had some learning disorder.

After having talk with my school teachers and administration my father said came to me and asked "Are you crazy?". I said " I don't think so ". That's the end of story.

Looking back I was pretty retarded. I couldn't read properly till 5th grade and could properly write only in 7th grade. Nowadays I don't even study for English, I used to just show up in exam and write that article part ( Article writing comes where I live ) and maybe attempt something else then stop when I feel I have done enough to pass after which I would sleep.

Not gonna lie when I was young my teachers were convinced I had some learning disorder.

After having talk with my school teachers and administration my father said came to me and asked "Are you crazy?". I said " I don't think so ". That's the end of story.

Looking back I was pretty retarded. I couldn't read properly till 5th grade and could properly write only in 7th grade. Nowadays I don't even study for English, I used to just show up in exam and write that article part ( Article writing comes where I live ) and maybe attempt something else then stop when I feel I have done enough to pass after which I would sleep.
Bruh I can't do revision is so annoying and my memory is shit

Bruh I can't do revision is so annoying and my memory is shit
Yeah I find revision boring too. It's fun when you study the topic for first time but boring when you revise it as their is nothing new. Nowadays my memory has become pretty good tho people compliment it indirectly too.

Yeah I find revision boring too. It's fun when you study the topic for first time but boring when you revise it as their is nothing new. Nowadays my memory has become pretty good tho people compliment it indirectly too.
My cognitive abilities have deteriorated due to bullying and isolation

i toss and turn in bed all the time, the bed head i wake up with each day is atrocious

Wtf that actually describes exactly what I wanted to say. So it's called hand flapping.
Yes and even though it's a clear symptom of autism it could just be due to stress or something.

Yes and even though it's a clear symptom of autism it could just be due to stress or something.
Nah it's not stress for me I usually do this when im happy or excited or thinking about something ( which I always am ).

I don't think I have autism but I do show every symptom of ADHD when I check it on internet. And I really mean every.

Nah it's not stress for me I usually do this when im happy or excited or thinking about something ( which I always am ).

I don't think I have autism but I do show every symptom of ADHD when I check it on internet. And I really mean every.
Could be ADHD too, if you live in a first world country except the US you could probably get a diagnosis and meds for free