Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I love this video

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-

Sweden is awesome

haha

Do they not have a way to keep the peace on public transit in Sweden? If this happened in the States, the States I know, he would be removed from the bus bodily.

Just your typical day in Sweden. Glad i don't live in a city.

Do they not have a way to keep the peace on public transit in Sweden? If this happened in the States, the States I know, he would be removed from the bus bodily.
No security on public transit whatsoever. Only in the subways.

Beautiful, glad no white knights tried to help these foid whores either, didn't sweden vote for this? Let them have it.

The future is bright, I can't hardy wait.

No security on public transit whatsoever. Only in the subways.
You are swedishcel? Can you translate what they say in video? Apparently old bitch says he smells bad or something lol

You are swedishcel? Can you translate what they say in video? Apparently old bitch says he smells bad or something lol
MENA: Go away from here
Boomer: I have never seen him before, i dont need to...
MENA: Fucking whore swede your mothers death

Your mothers death is a typical insult MENA people use.

They have to have a little chimp out moment from time to time. So why should anyone want these "people" invading their country, again?
Shitskin noggers tend to smell like poop.
Just your typical day in Sweden. Glad i don't live in a city.
Sweden? This isn't Niger?