Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I love these "foid philosophy" videos. I mean, if you like dull, basic, circular logic, thats the place to be.

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/hifHs2Wa8cw?si=ypaek460kxSHl9QM

At least i found a funny acronym (in the thumbnail): DUFF, Designated Ugly Fat Friend. I mean, JFL hard at that one.

The worst one is from that french girl, alice cappelle, i think.

I couldnt believe how someone could spend so many hours, dedication and their own money into a project to say... well... JACK SHIT. ALWAYS.

And they think they are making a stand at the global culture, changing the world basically by doing these crappy, half assed videos.

And they wonder why we are "sexist". Its just being a realist at this point...

I tried to watch one of alice's videos, closed the tab 2 minutes in. I can't even remember what the video was about, probably some "social commentary" bullshit. Can't stand listening to a woman speak.

I tried to watch one of alice's videos, closed the tab 2 minutes in. I can't even remember what the video was about, probably some "social commentary" bullshit. Can't stand listening to a woman speak.
She's so vapid and bland, its infuriating. And NO ONE will say that to her face cause, well, she's a french becky foid. Fml brooo :reeeeee: :feelspuke:

Oh, no! Chad won't stay committed? He must have unrealistic standards.

She's so vapid and bland,
As all women are, I agree. She should be told to get a fucking job, sitting in front of a camera and yapping through a 5 dollar mic isn't their thing.

As all women are, I agree. She should be told to get a fucking job, sitting in front of a camera and yapping through a 5 dollar mic isn't their thing.
Kurt cobain was right (once at least):

"You could shit upon the stage, there will be fans, there will be fans" -aero zeppelin, 90s

You could say and do the blandest (or craziest) of things in a mic, there will still be an imbecile clapping and cheering you on...

"You could shit upon the stage, there will be fans, there will be fans" -aero zeppelin, 90s
Makes you question where true quality lies and what has value

Kurt cobain was right (once at least):

You could say and do the blandest (or craziest) of things in a mic, there will still be an imbecile clapping and cheering you on...
Especially if she's remotely good looking. Were she ugly, no one would even bother to click on her videos. Notice how she sticks her face on every thumbnail whereas male commentators rarely put their face on the thumbnail. This really shows that people click on a man's video because they think the title/potential content is interesting whereas people click on her videos because of her 5/10 face. Sad.

Especially if she's remotely good looking. Were she ugly, no one would even bother to click on her videos. Notice how she sticks her face on every thumbnail whereas male commentators rarely put their face on the thumbnail. This really shows that people click on a man's video because they think the title/potential content is interesting whereas people click on her videos because of her 5/10 face. Sad.
She prob looks like a blob without all that makeup. Just hope she doesnt reproduce.

Another political commentary channel with just about the safest non controversial takes on every subject imaginable to preach to the choir and affirm the views of the mainstream circlejerk. Except it's ran by a female so simps believe it's somehow an astounding revelation when she says the most mildest midwit insights ever which would be ignored if she was a man.

Makes you question where true quality lies and what has value
I think if the average person was more intellectualized, we would always reach a fair consensus on what's worthwhile and what isnt.

But since there so many damaged, mental, empty and overall dumb people in the world, something like 'can of shit' can pass off as art. Truly tragic.

Another political commentary channel with just about the safest non controversial takes on every subject imaginable to preach to the choir and affirm the views of the mainstream circlejerk. Except it's ran by a female so simps believe it's somehow an astounding revelation when she says the most mildest midwit insights ever which would be ignored if she was a man.
And they think they are changing our cultural zeitgeist, one shitty, mediocre video at a time. Thats the incredible part.

And they think they are changing our cultural zeitgeist, one shitty, mediocre video at a time. Thats the incredible part.
The sheer hubris, self absorbed, delusion and self centered egotistical narcissism of these people is fascinating and warrants contempt. Embarrassing levels of unwarranted self importance.

Last edited:
Not a single frame. There's little to no value in watching any of these videos, except maybe to laugh at them.

I think if the average person was more intellectualized, we would always reach a fair consensus on what's worthwhile and what isnt.

But since there so many damaged, mental, empty and overall dumb people in the world, something like 'can of shit' can pass off as art. Truly tragic.
Does garbage being praised and held in a high opinion devalue the value of ''good'' things?

What If You Were Born in Space? by Vsauce

I honestly believe at this point that these foid essayists are hired by some think tank on the down low to promote regime pre-approved messages.

This is also the type of video that gets recommended to people by yt. That in itself is a hint IMO

I honestly believe at this point that these foid essayists are hired by some think tank on the down low to promote regime pre-approved messages.

This is also the type of video that gets recommended to people by yt. That in itself is a hint IMO
That's very much plausible. But even in the absence of that, foids are so similar in mindset and opinions to the point once you've talked to one of them you already know most of them as elucidated by @Pajeetsingh. They would still end up being clones of each other on youtube and other social media platforms due to this self conditioned similarity.

Does garbage being praised and held in a high opinion devalue the value of ''good'' things?

What If You Were Born in Space? by Vsauce
Yes and no, in a way. I'll give you a quick example.

Schopenhauer was a teacher (of sorts) at a university in germany. One of the biggest, most influential philosophers of all time, no doubt.

But there was a problem for him. Hegel teached in the same university, at the same time. Naturally, since he was (at the time) more famous and influential then him, people flocked to hegel and his classes became almost emptied out.

Does that categorically proves that schopenhauer philosophy is inferior to hegel? Absolutely not. But it does have an importance of sorts.

talking flashlight

Foid philosophy is an oxymoron they’re all retarded and live in the moment they have no capacity for foresight, intelligence and wisdom they only do the bare minimum so they can get all the love and attention from anyone.

HAVE YOU REALISED HOW ALL FOID “PHILOSOPHY” TYPE CHANNELS THEY ALWAYS FLAUNT THEIR LOOKE? If they didn’t show their bodies or faces their view counts would drop so hard. Their viewcounts are reliant on their face, hair, tits and ass.
A foid can ramble and mumble like a schizo retard and call it philosophy but people won’t give a shit they’ll just watch so they can see her looks. Philosophy foids are glorified cam girls

IMG 0204

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back