Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I love the word 'simp'

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
-
The word 'cuck' implies he has a wife who fucks other dudes. However, many of the people who kiss women's asses are incels in denial. Just because you are incel, that doesn't mean you are necessarily based, just look at the people trashing us, they are often incels themselves, some of them the ugliest truecels you can imagine. The word 'cuck' can also mean you are mocking the other man simply for being cheated on, something that happens to all types of men, not necessarily the feminist soy types.

Even 'soyboy' is not perfect because many soys are just playing their video games and being overall faggots but they are not necessarily worshiping women (which is the real problem) and I couldn't care less about some soyboy playing his Switch and drinking his soy milk right after taking photos with his mouth wide open JFL.

I like the word 'simp' because it goes straight to the point: shaming these vermin for idolizing women.

Even though many men are these three things at the same time or a combination of them, the only ones that deserve to get shamed (and maybe punched in the face) are the SIMPS, because we would never have gotten to the point we are if it weren't for these bastards who idolize women and put them in a higher social position with the hopes of getting laid.

Btw, 'white knight' is basically the same thing but it takes longer to type so simp is better lol

simp is drawing insane amounts of counter-attacks so it's pretty good
its mere existence is a sign of the continued blackpilling of the normies, which must continue at all cost

Its over for simpcells, they have the lowest chance to ascend.

I haven’t used the word simp in a while. I usually just call those type of people cucks or soys

The word 'cuck' implies he has a wife who fucks other dudes. However, many of the people who kiss women's asses are incels in denial. Just because you are incel, that doesn't mean you are necessarily based, just look at the people trashing us, they are often incels themselves, some of them the ugliest truecels you can imagine. The word 'cuck' can also mean you are mocking the other man simply for being cheated on, something that happens to all types of men, not necessarily the feminist soy types.

Even 'soyboy' is not perfect because many soys are just playing their video games and being overall faggots but they are not necessarily worshiping women (which is the real problem) and I couldn't care less about some soyboy playing his Switch and drinking his soy milk right after taking photos with his mouth wide open JFL.

I like the word 'simp' because it goes straight to the point: shaming these vermin for idolizing women.

Even though many men are these three things at the same time or a combination of them, the only ones that deserve to get shamed (and maybe punched in the face) are the SIMPS, because we would never have gotten to the point we are if it weren't for these bastards who idolize women and put them in a higher social position with the hopes of getting laid.

Btw, 'white knight' is basically the same thing but it takes longer to type so simp is better lol
Simp is 'cuck' for redditors cause they were insecure that they were a literal 'cucks' and maked a new word which is lame and boring. Cuck was better

Yeah simp is a great one. My favourite word to describe them though is doormat. It's an onomatopoeia when you use it in the insulting sense too, really sounds like someone who literally gets stepped on "You fucking DOORMAT" JFL.

simp is drawing insane amounts of counter-attacks so it's pretty good
its mere existence is a sign of the continued blackpilling of the normies, which must continue at all cost
giphy.gif

The word is the atomic bomb of meme wars
Simp is 'cuck' for redditors cause they were insecure that they were a literal 'cucks' and maked a new word which is lame and boring. Cuck was better
JFL if you think redditors would ever use that word. They are the biggest simps on the internet. That's like a bunch of homosexuals created a word to substitute 'faggot'.
Yeah simp is a great one. My favourite word to describe them though is doormat. It's an onomatopoeia when you use it in the insulting sense too, really sounds like someone who literally gets stepped on "You fucking DOORMAT" JFL.
I also like 'paypig' but many people wouldn't get the reference lmao

Last edited:
I hate that it’s become overused across the internet now.