Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I love the way some foids smell

• Thread starter Therapywasawaste
  • Start date
Therapywasawaste

Therapywasawaste

"I should be living underground, I'm so subhuman."
★★★★★
I love the smell of some foids. Just the distinct, foid smell. It's pleasant. The blonde foid I liked in high school had a nice foid smell and my new, 19-year-old, foid co worker also has a noticable foid smell that I love. Normies who's girlfriends have a nice, foid smell are so lucky they get to have it all the time and they probably have it on their clothes and furniture too.

it's not them it's the perfume

If you had siblings you'd know foids smell like pure unfiltered shit. They give curries a run for their money.
It's why all female products place such a heavy emphasis on smelling like roses and cherries.

Idk I don't remember how these monsters smelled

It's the products they use that makes them smell good

If you had siblings you'd know foids smell like pure unfiltered shit. They give curries a run for their money.
It's why all female products place such a heavy emphasis on smelling like roses and cherries.
I have a sister, she smells human.

I recently felt the smell of some random girls armpits when she walked next to me and fixed her hair, I instantly leaned my head forward and INHALED AS DEEP as I could. It was short, but at least I could feel it. For years I was wanting for this to happen and I was finally able to.

I love the smell of some foids. Just the distinct, foid smell. It's pleasant. The blonde foid I liked in high school had a nice foid smell and my new, 19-year-old, foid co worker also has a noticable foid smell that I love. Normies who's girlfriends have a nice, foid smell are so lucky they get to have it all the time and they probably have it on their clothes and furniture too.
how do they smell

Lifefuel for sniffcels

i never got to smell any apart from this one old teacher who fucking reeked

I love the smell of some foids. Just the distinct, foid smell. It's pleasant. [...]
I wish I could say the same thing. No sisters. No close female cousins. No close female friends. Nothing.
Everyday I try to sniff them when they walk past me. I feel this intense urge to SNIFF a female.

They say that demons also have a stench....

I recently felt the smell of some random girls armpits when she walked next to me and fixed her hair, I instantly leaned my head forward and INHALED AS DEEP as I could. It was short, but at least I could feel it. For years I was wanting for this to happen and I was finally able to.
:dafuckfeels::feelswhat:

I've had jobs where I work with foids outdoors, in the heat...trust me, they can stink. I'm also a gymcel that has been in shared spaces with sweaty foids
Foid BO is way worse than males.
I'm not 100% sure that its worse, I'd say the same, but I do notice that foids will develop a stink faster than men, under similar hot and/or outdoor conditions
it's not them it's the perfume
If you had siblings you'd know foids smell like pure unfiltered shit.

I don't sniff foids so idk

I get hard any time I smell sweaty foid or one that has a natural musk from downstairs with a light hint of sweet perfume on top.

I can't smell much anymore but I don't remember smelling a foid only ever if they have lots of perfume then I smell perfume the last person I remember smelling was guy in burger shop he had a really strong but nice perfume on even I could smell it and my smell cells are burned away

:feelsdevil:

Lifefuel for sniffcels
Image 2024 09 08 070749794

how do they smell
I don't really know how to describe it, if I'm near her tomorrow, I will think more about it. I hope she's there, I want to squish her and sniff her.