Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I love the Darkness

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
The darkness is my mistress, (she could be yours too) she shields me me from others, hiding away my ugly face. I was once felt a bit nervous in the dark, we all did.. My nervousness of the dark when away when I had to hide from danger.. I was no longer afraid of hallucinations or nightmares, my only concern is of what could actually hurt me. Of course, the darkness saved me from being hurt many times. She isn't perfect, I can never feel any warmth or glow from her. I will never feel a kiss. Even though she shields me, she also blinds me.

She is also reveals the deepest truths of humanity. You only see someones true colors at night, a time of darkness, where everyone is worn down and beaten, people tend to reveal their true nature when the spotlight isn't focusing on them.. Crime happens more during the night than the day..The Darkness is revealer of truth.

She is above petty female nature so she doesn't drool over chads..
I spread my arms and fall into my bed, which is also black to blend and appease the darkness. I crawl into a fetal position and crawl under my heavy black blankets, shielded by her cloak.

I submit my body, my mind, my soul to the darkness.

hot but I like the darkness to protect my dolls from uv light

Huh, that's pretty interesting, thinking of it like a blanket of safety, hiding you. I guess it's the incredibly beta way of thinking; to hide yourself instead of turning the lights on to face the threats head on

Huh, that's pretty interesting, thinking of it like a blanket of safety, hiding you. I guess it's the incredibly beta way of thinking; to hide yourself instead of turning the lights on to face the threats head on
Facing threats head on is only meant for chads. If you face a threat head on as a non chad, you get introduced to a different kind of darkness FAST... Death...

Facing threats head on is only meant for chads. If you face a threat head on as a non chad, you get introduced to a different kind of darkness FAST... Death...
Yeah, but there's another level of comfort in death itself.

i like the fog