Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

'I love that Joker: Folie à Deux sticks a middle finger up at incels'

• Thread starter SoycuckGodOfReddit
  • Start date
SoycuckGodOfReddit

SoycuckGodOfReddit

harvey weinstein is the mоdern-day jesus christ
★★★★★

Joker: Folie à Deux pulls no punches, and feels like a film made almost entirely to address the reaction and fans who celebrated the villain in 2019. In this film, the Joker from the first movie (and the incel community symbolically) are literally put on trial. Harvey Dent – the prosecution – says on TV: ‘There are people who are still willing to commit acts of violence in his name. They believe that he’s some kind of martyr. Well he’s not’.

Unlike Fury Road, the lack of plot in Joker 2 isn’t something you can laugh off because of how much fun you’re having; it’s a bit dull and hard to engage with on any level apart from rejoicing in the ‘f**k you’ message it gives to incels.

So is it good? Dramatically speaking it isn’t the best. But it made incels sit through a musical where the dance numbers ridicule incel delusion, a musical which deconstructed the character they had tried to claim as their mascot. It p****d off all the right people. That’ll sit just fine with me.

joker 2 might have tried to stick a middle finger up at incels

but in the end it's a lot like incels

nobody loves it

i actually thought it was decent

wouldn't it be somewhat appealing to incels? cuz dont we all wanna just find some bitch thats as weird as us?

wouldn't it be somewhat appealing to incels? cuz dont we all wanna just find some bitch thats as weird as us?
(just ignore the part where harley lies to arthur)

lady gaga is a troon so no

Im not going to watch it so they succeeded to ruin it for me.

Just create a widely-panned and criticized movie to own the inkwells theory:soy::feelsclown:.

In fact, it shows how they treat rejected, marginalized and ugly men. There's no empathy for your face, Arthur. It's all your fault and you deserve to die.

Just create a widely-panned and criticized movie to own the inkwells theory:soy::feelsclown:.
niggas burned down their large, oscar-winning franchise just to spite incels jfl

(((hollywood))) logic

Im not going to watch it so they succeeded to ruin it for me.
high IQ

instead of watching it and getting annoyed, reasonable incels heard that it was a musical with lady gaga, concluded that it must be for gays, and decided not to watch it

We live rent free in their head. Amazing.

ok a girl other than lady gaga. but she actually fits the role really well cuz she's weird looking.
she looks weird because she is a troon

but if you want a 'weird' cluster B foid, then you can just go to discord or sanctioned-suicide or something. there's tons of bpd foids out there who are fucked in the head and hybristophilic. but I don't know why anyone would specifically want them as a partner, as opposed to someone more stable

niggas burned down their large, oscar-winning franchise just to spite incels jfl

(((hollywood))) logic
At least I'm grateful that normies no longer eat up this woke garbage and straight up say the movie is trash. If enough flops happen there's a small chance that the entertainment industry fixes itself.

there's a small chance that the entertainment industry fixes itsel
No because black rock and others who have infinite resources back these projects.

No because black rock and others who have infinite resources back these projects.
Cope they still had to cancel things like the Acolyte season 2 and many corpos are leaving DEI behind because it's losing its fad appeal.

At least I'm grateful that normies no longer eat up this woke garbage and straight up say the movie is trash. If enough flops happen there's a small chance that the entertainment industry fixes itself.
yea, there have been a few flops where they've gone overboard with their ideological messaging, including the marvels and this one

plus I think GA are getting a bit fatigued from years of capeshit

although joker 2 stands out because t's the sequel to a film that was v well-received, so its lack of success is a bit out-there. they just needed a middling, generic sequel here and it would do well

sadly, I think the media/entertainment industry rn are taking the approach of trying to bludgeon audiences over the head with woke and political shit until they like it, rather than trying to make a profit or give much scrutiny to their films

The irony indeed.

yea, there have been a few flops where they've gone overboard with their ideological messaging, including the marvels and this one

plus I think GA are getting a bit fatigued from years of capeshit

although joker 2 stands out because t's the sequel to a film that was v well-received, so its lack of success is a bit out-there. they just needed a middling, generic sequel here and it would do well

sadly, I think the media/entertainment industry rn are taking the approach of trying to bludgeon audiences over the head with woke and political shit until they like it, rather than trying to make a profit or give much scrutiny to their films
Yeah but until the older generations (millenials, gen X and such who won't fall for this crap) aren't entirely phased out their gains will always stay low, and even some zoomers are starting to get woke fatigue from these garbage movies and games since DEI hires usually don't have what's necessary to create a compelling product. For me leftards dug their own grave when they dared to openly mock christianism in the Olympic games. They forgot a great deal of people still identify with religion or respect it to some degree (despite never following the commandments though). Pretty much every product they shit out is massively hated nowadays, all it will do is piss off the few people who are still siding with them.

We can see that their wallets CAN be hurt with stuff like Concord that had to be shut down almost immediately after release. Truth being, you can pander to lgbtards and feminists all you want, but in the end it's straight men who possess the most wealth and carry the entertainment industry since they're the ones who actually buy. Everything is about money, and without someone to pay for their products it will eventually catch up to them. It's literally a battle of attrition.

So is it good? Dramatically speaking it isn’t the best. But it made incels sit through a musical where the dance numbers ridicule incel delusion, a musical which deconstructed the character they had tried to claim as their mascot. It p****d off all the right people. That’ll sit just fine with me.
Shame that won't help its performance at the box office.

is this nigga really implying that we are so powerful as a group that multimillion movies are being produced just to spite us? :lul:

"We are sticking a middle finger up to incels" Ok? and your movie is shit and is gonna lose money

is this nigga really implying that we are so powerful as a group that multimillion movies are being produced just to spite us? :lul:
to be fair that's exactly how joker 2 was made

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back