Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I love staring deep into her eyes

• Thread starter IamJacksBrokenHeart
  • Start date
IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

-
Whenever i pass a foid on the street that i find cute ,
i always deeply stare into her eyes and sometimes i even slowly lick my Lips to dominate her and make her feel uncomfortable .

99% of the time , after a few second they look away and roll their Eyes
, while probably internally thinking " why does this subhumans even DARE to look at me ,
why does he have the confidence to showing interest " " did i fuck up while putting on my make up this morning ? "
" if even he thinks hes got a chance , how will i ever get attention from Chad ? " etc .

Its [ Lifefuel ] to ruin the Days of those Foids tbh .

inb4 IT screenshotting this and saying i am Incel because of my Personality .
NO , I AM NOT , i only started behaving this way after i was rejected hundreds of times and after i gave up all hope .
Back then i was a bluepilled cuck just like you guys are , but since that got me nowhere i chose to act accordingly to my situation and go low inhib .

Always remember boyos , if Chad would show the same behaviour , foids would be all over him .
All i get is eye rolling and disgusted looks like they smelled shit .

Thats all , see ya .

i always deeply stare into her eyes and sometimes i even slowly lick my Lips to dominate her and make her feel uncomfortable .

99% of the time , after a few second they look away and roll their Eyes
, while probably internally thinking " why does this subhumans even DARE to look at me ,
why does he have the confidence to showing interest " " did i fuck up while putting on my make up this morning ? "
" if even he thinks hes got a chance , how will i ever get attention from Chad ? " etc .

Its [ Lifefuel ] to ruin the Days of those Foids tbh .

inb4 IT screenshotting this and saying i am Incel because of my Personality .
NO , I AM NOT , i only started behaving this way after i was rejected hundreds of times and after i gave up all hope .
Back then i was a bluepilled cuck just like you guys are , but since that got me nowhere i chose to act accordingly to my situation and go low inhib .

Always remember boyos , if Chad would show the same behaviour , foids would be all over him .
All i get is eye rolling and disgusted looks like they smelled shit .

Thats all , see ya .
A form of Based, non violent protest. I like it. Its Ghandimaxxing tbh

only if we were chad shed be wet for that

only if we were chad shed be wet for that
That is the best way to find out if a girl wants you tbh .
Stare deeply into her Eyes and slowly lick your Lips .
If she wants you ( = if youre Chad ) , she will blush , smile or show some other IOI .
If youre Incel tier or low tier normie she will just look at you with disgust and/or roll her eyes .

low inhib is the best way of Living for an Incel tbh .
It gives you a sense of control and purpose .
It also gives you a free ticket to jail. You should be careful doing that because they won't hesitate to lock you up, foids are like literal judges now ever since the #MeToo movement.

It also gives you a free ticket to jail. You should be careful doing that because they won't hesitate to lock you up, foids are like literal judges now ever since the #MeToo movement.
They cant sent me to jail for staring at her as long as i dont get physical .
If they still try to do it , i wont tolerate it .

They cant sent me to jail for staring at her as long as i dont get physical .
If they still try to do it , i wont tolerate it .
They can still accuse you of RaEp even if you haven't touched them, your subhumanness won't look good when they drag you to court and sit you in front of the bluepilled jury

Lifefuel that small act can ruin her whole day

They can still accuse you of RaEp even if you haven't touched them, your subhumanness won't look good when they drag you to court and sit you in front of the bluepilled jury
Guess its time to go ER. Not much else to do anyways.

You should go even further beyond. Reveal your pectoral muscles in front of them. Start burping loudly and lift them.

Last edited:
Becoming a creep greycel :feelstrash:

I think being a creep to women is way more rewarding than being rejected over and over again .
I don’t even try anymore, I never get any indications of interest anyway.

I rarely check out foids unless they have big booties or boobs.

I don’t even try anymore, I never get any indications of interest anyway.
I never get IOI tbh i just get Indicators of disgust .
But if i do this i feel like im the dominate one , i feel like i have control over my Life and not letting it be controlled by the feelings of some Woman .
I basically tell them that i think i am worth more than they are ,
which makes them angry .
I rarely check out foids unless they have big booties or boobs.
high T trait tbh .

Is this on cunttears yet?

If you really are comfortable doing this, you're low inhib AF.

Congrats.