Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I love spreading misery

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I love spreading misery. If i can't have a good life then nobody should. I love dropping Hiroshima Nagasaki blackpill truths when i hear bluebillers say that pERsonality is the most important thing or other bullcrap.
If i go down you'll go down with me

I love spreading misery. If i can't have a good life then nobody should. I love dropping Hiroshima Nagasaki blackpill truths when i hear bluebillers say that pERsonality is the most important thing or other bullcrap.
I had an unhealthy obsession with downplaying people's suffering that I still try to stop.

no one takes me seriously

I had an unhealthy obsession with downplaying people's suffering that I still try to stop.
Why should we care about someone who doesn't care about us ? In the eyes lf society we are worth less than the dirt on the street

Why should we care about someone who doesn't care about us ? In the eyes lf society we are worth less than the dirt on the street
We shouldn't. Especially since others get it unconditionally

Based.

I love dropping Hiroshima Nagasaki blackpill truths when i hear bluebillers say that pERsonality is the most important thing or other bullcrap.
Bluepillers won't care to even listen about what you have to say nor will they feel miserable. They'll just write you off as a ''bitter incel''. So the only misery you're really spreading is the one withing yourself.

Bluepillers won't care to even listen about what you have to say nor will they feel miserable. They'll just write you off as a ''bitter incel''. So the only misery you're really spreading is the one withing yourself.
You undererstimate the power spreading misery and negativity has to people

misery loves company and I love misery