Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I love sleep

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I've devolved into a total animal by this point due to late stage rotting. I only look forward to sleep and food. The best time of my day is when I'm tired and about to fall asleep..it's so comforting..even better than being high. of course, I gymcel and work but that's not as enjoyable to me. I'm about to sleep again and it feels good.

That's good to hear my friend. People that get at least 7 hours of sleep nightly have a good quality of life, as far as I have seen.

Just LDAR theory

I don't. I barely sleep. The nightmares broke me.

There's no sleep for your face. :blackpill:

Best time of the day

Sleep only feels good when you're tired, if I'm not tired i despise sleep.

Sleeping is usually the best time of the day

I hate sleep because I have nightmares and its a teleportation to the next day of suffering

I enjoy sleep when I'm actually tired.

animalmaxxing sounds like a nice cope.

I've devolved into a total animal by this point due to late stage rotting. I only look forward to sleep and food. The best time of my day is when I'm tired and about to fall asleep..it's so comforting..even better than being high. of course, I gymcel and work but that's not as enjoyable to me. I'm about to sleep again and it feels good.
Sleep is honestly the best part of my day. Sometimes I go to sleep as early as 8pm.

same. bed time is the best time of my day

I wish I closed my eyes and never woke up again

FUCK now im awake with the whole day ahead of me