Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I love seeing the blackpill happen in real life.

ovrload

ovrload

Banned
-
So today I went out to the arcade with my bluepilled incel friend. On the way back home I see this ricecel with some noodlewhore. Both looked young probably teenagers. When the train arrived at the noodlewhores station she got up and didn’t even acknowledge him by saying goodbye or whatever JFL, the ricecel went in for a hug, she just ignored it and walked out of the carriage.

I felt sorry for him, I just wanted to go up to him and tell him she’s probably getting fucked by tall white guys. I love seeing the blackpill happen in front of my very own eyes. Even then the amount of tiny noodlewhores with tall white guys is staggering. You can’t deny it. IT can live in their own little gay fantasy world all they like, but at the end of the day we are the ones who are correct with how reality really works.

the ricecel went in for a hug, she just ignored it and walked out of the carriage
the foid was autistic. hopefully he dodged a bullet.

So today I went out to the arcade with my bluepilled incel friend. On the way back home I see this ricecel with some noodlewhore. Both looked young probably teenagers. When the train arrived at the noodlewhores station she got up and didn’t even acknowledge him by saying goodbye or whatever JFL, the ricecel went in for a hug, she just ignored it and walked out of the carriage.
Over for rice cels, even more subhuman than whites and curries
unless you're chang all you can do is cuck buddy boyo, and we all know that incel with a code of honor ropes after that

i have a rice district in my town and noodlewhores A L W A Y S go out with whites, if it's a ricecel i'm sure he's just a cuck and gets pity sex

Blackpill is a reality and you can't escape from reality. Bluepilled guys just wanna live in delusion.

No she didn’t want to hug him, she looked pretty attractive for a noodle
what does attractivness have to do with autism? But yes she isn't autistic usually humans can read indifference when they see it.

what does attractivness have to do with autism? But yes she isn't autistic usually humans can read indifference when they see it.
Why are you trying to beat around the bush? The mental gymnastics JFL. She didn’t want to hug him, she doesn’t respect him and is just an orbiter is that so hard to comprehend.

I remember having a conversation with a female stranger on a bus stop, the conversation started because I had found some money in the ground she thought it was hers, not because I approached her or anything. Thing is, after having talked about menial things a guy came out of public transport, and at this moment she stood up and left with the guy without saying anything to me, she just stood up, kissed this friend that had just arrived, and left, although his friend asked her "who is him?" while looking at me. The guy had see us both talking. I see them go and waited for her to turn her head back to say bye, not really understanding for what reason she would ignore that she just had talked with me and made me questions about my life, but she never did. She just left.

Last edited:
Why are you trying to beat around the bush? The mental gymnastics JFL. She didn’t want to hug him, she doesn’t respect him and is just an orbiter is that so hard to comprehend.
"im not beating around the bush" i was merely confused by the two contradicting statements you made. But yes you were right about her not wanting the rice cell

Regarding the black pill observations I wouldn’t say i love it but I just automatically notice all black pills as soon as I leave the house. I don’t even have to think about it, it’s like a superpower I just see it clearly in situations where it exists.

"im not beating around the bush" i was merely confused by the two contradicting statements you made. But yes you were right about her not wanting the rice cell
Fair enough should’ve worded it better.

my guess is she is interested in his guyfriends and the only way for her to get noticed by them is to act like his girlfriend as i had a similiar thing happen to me in highschool so that dude is being fucking used hope he does what i did and ripped the cunts heart out

my guess is she is interested in his guyfriends and the only way for her to get noticed by them is to act like his girlfriend as i had a similiar thing happen to me in highschool so that dude is being fucking used hope he does what i did and ripped the cunts heart out
Yes this is the correct scenario. She’s just using him as an orbiter. I could tell by her body language she doesn’t find him attractive enough to possibly fuck. The look of rejection after she just turned her back to him is the major blackpill for bluepilled cucks. Women are nothing more than just holes to fuck and reproduce not to make friends with. But sadly these youngsters don’t get that and are brainwashed into thinking being a nice gentleman will make her more attracted to you
Yeah sure just wait after she’s been used up and willing to settle down with you 15 years later JFL.

It’s utter garbage bluepill cope, the moment a foid sets eyes on you, in her mind comes up to a conclusion that you’re sex material or just another shoulder to cry on when chads pump n’ dump her. Bluepill fags who become friends with females in the chance she may “fuck” them deserve the harsh reality of the blackpill

Last edited:
It never began for ricecels