Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I love seeing my people in real life

58isbad

58isbad

Banned
-
By my people I mean fellow incel tier men.

So today I went grocery shopping there was a whitecel working as a stock assistant, a Stacy and her mixed race Tyrone bf were trying to ask him for him but due to his high inhibition the whitecel struggled to speak clearly
The Stacy stood their awkwardly and Tyrone laughed, long story short i a fellow incel stepped and backed my incel brother :heart:

I'm middle eastern btw
All incels are brothers we are like a race of our own in todays multicultural society. We need to stand up for each other. We are all we have in this cold world.

Last edited:
By my people I mean fellow incel tier men.

So today I went grocery shopping there was a whitecel working as a stock assistant, a Stacy and her mixed race Tyrone bf were trying to ask him for him but due to his high inhibition the whitecel struggled to speak clearly
The Stacy stood their awkwardly and Tyrone laughed
You can only pray that Covid decimates Stacey's at a quicker rate

The mixed race got his dick sucked by that same Stacy and the inkwell has to mop up the mess when they take their 3rd break.

:feelsugh:

damn i love globohomo now

Honestly it's rare to see young recessed balding manlets (all in one) on the street, it feels like I am the only one IRL :feelscry:

Tyrone will run once she becomes pregnant.

damn i love globohomo now