Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I love seeing Karen scolding younger whores

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
I was just at the grocery store and saw this young thot wearing thick insta model tier makeup and a deep décolleté showing her huge milkers. She put all her stuff in her own bag instead of taking the grocery basket. Then this big frames Karen shouted at her “You can’t go shopping like this! Take a basket! Or you can be mistaken for a thief!”. Kek that whore just obeyed with a low humble voice because the Karen could’ve smashed her skull with a single punch. If the cashier was a soyfaced male she’d probably have accused him of harassment.

That's the first 2 minutes tops, then she gets on her knees and "teaches" the youngster how to give better blowjobs.

Women simple exist on another plane of reality that borders ours, we can no better understand them than we could if they were aliens, I only know one thing, its fucking ovER

I dont pay ( much ) Attention to my Surroundings in the grocety Store .

Just a Bunch of Ego inflated Woman . The occasional nice one " Here and there .

Women simple exist on another plane of reality that borders ours, we can no better understand them than we could if they were aliens, I only know one thing, its fucking ovER

it would turn me on to see a Karen forcing one of these dirty young whores to wash