Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I love rotting

simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
-
Its addictive as fuck to just stay in bed all day. When I look back at my life, 3/4 of it will be spent on rotting in my bed. I dont force myself to do anything productive either, its a waste of time since im not going to do anything worthwhile in my life, i probably will never have a gf, i have some kind of personality disorder which makes me avoid people. All in all I'm not going to Worry about anything. I'm going to be a NEET because my depression is a disability. Im literally not capable of anything but rotting. Might overdose on pills later in life when I'm bored of rotting.

brutal no replypill

And rotting loves you

Same I just lie in bed with no energy staring at the wall paper. Sometimes I stare at the ceiling

being in bed is the only time i feel true peace and relaxation

I can't lie in bed whole time, because sometimes i need to pee

I like to a extent. However it's very addicting. I made a thread about this.

Its addictive as fuck to just stay in bed all day. When I look back at my life, 3/4 of it will be spent on rotting in my bed. I dont force myself to do anything productive either, its a waste of time since im not going to do anything worthwhile in my life, i probably will never have a gf, i have some kind of personality disorder which makes me avoid people. All in all I'm not going to Worry about anything. I'm going to be a NEET because my depression is a disability. Im literally not capable of anything but rotting. Might overdose on pills later in life when I'm bored of rotting.
Yeah ldaring is great if you don’t have anything like me

Do you get free food?