Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I love reading random Wikipedia articles

78980n

78980n

★★★★★
Especially the boring ones - like an article on IRS tax forms, random mathematics articles, ect. I usually do this before bed, it's comforting and helps me go to sleep.

Same here. It calms me down a lot. I just like reading about random shit for no reason on Wikipedia.

Outside of that though, I have no desire nor any internal desire to do anything I'm not interested in. Which is probably why my grades are shit.

U must be smart :feelstrash:

Especially the boring ones - like an article on IRS tax forms, random mathematics articles, ect. I usually do this before bed, it's comforting and helps me go to sleep.

Same here. It calms me down a lot. I just like reading about random shit for no reason on Wikipedia.

Outside of that though, I have no desire nor any internal desire to do anything I'm not interested in. Which is probably why my grades are shit.

Can relate. It's good to LDAR (LIE DOWN & READ) every so often.

Same tbh. But about cryptids and myths

Same tbh. But about cryptids and myths

This also, current events, arts & crafts but also the world of finance & other social sciences though.

That sounds too high IQ for my liking.

I like to read about random country's administrative system, one of my favourite articles is about the exams for civil servants of the qing dynasty.

Typical incel, maybe also autistic trait, I also like to do it.

Normies would never do this, they wouldn't even understand why we do it

Definitely a major autistic trait

I do too but that's just for wars, conflicts, armies, weapons, etc.
I also like reading about murders, etc. They're interesting

No, don't get it twisted.

Lee